Thursday, September 06, 2007

Test....Test...Test...

Bugger....its only the 5th week and already test and exams are coming in. The worst part is that it's just the beginning now and there is still a long road ahead. So I guess my suppose to be upcoming post about Malaysia's actual age has to be delayed. Need to drill myself for the first paper now, Contract Law.

Actually come to think of it how time flies by so fast. It seems like I have just started my semester not long ago but now I have been studying for a month already. Soon I will be sitting for my finals again. I sure hope I can pass all my papers this semester, and I also hope I can change my attitude towards my studies this semester, trying hard but little progression, seems like in my life I have too many distractions. No, lets put it this way, I am one disorganised arse, no doubt about that. Every time I make a plan to study I end up doing something else like watching CSI Miami, CSI and CSI NY.

Tomorrow will be my first test, as I have mentioned its Contract law, one heck of a buggerin subject which I do not like at all. It requires a lot of reading like all my other subjects, my lecturer expect us to answer the test like professional law students and come to think of it my major or put it this way our major is in accounting. Worst come to worst, I had to read a whole full 6 chapters on the laws of contract, how shitty can things get?

Well back to my books now. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

emointhecorner said...

good luck poor poor koko, lol who obviously must be rid of astro and the internet hehehe.

btw, in case u didnt check my comment in the other post.

i got full marks for nutrition assignment wheeee-heee

i smell an odoru LOL, like like a facy way of saying odour.

anywaayyy, proud? proud? hm hm hm?

Anonymous said...

lolx gd luck, try 2 tell this to joseph :" i don wanna c ur face in classroom anymore" bet he will reply u:"i don wan 2 c u either,so u better pass"

it's not so bad if u compare with a stupid guy who read 6 chaps of contract law n 6 chaps of company law in the same time...

Anonymous said...

emointhecorner: Sighs the war has ended wonder what my results would look like LOL.

Yes jadey I have checked ur reply in the other post and CONGRATS! you have done really well and am very proud of this mei mei of mine. I am sure JJ is also very proud of you when she hears this. BUT I did reply that comment of yours and am very lazy to repeat it here so go take a looki.

Not being mean but am being reasonable. =)

nth:
LOL I still have to see that "smiley" face of his next semester anyway BUT its for company law. NOT contract law anymore. I use to think that company law is easier... but hearing what you guys told me it seems like the total opposite.

I wonder... do do wonder who was that stupid guy who took 2 law papers in one go. Ahemz... I shall not say names in here. LOl... see ain't I just so nice. =)

Anonymous said...

ya i was wondering as well, not only bout who that guy is, but as well as ur weird LOL on ur face...any idea? :D