Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mama - (Mothers Day Dedication)

It is this time of the year again. The day that we all remember how much our dear mother has sacrificed for us. Their undying love for their child, and the unbreakable bond between a mother and child.

Photobucket

To All the mothers out there:-
Happy Mothers day! Sometimes your child may hurt you a lot but I am sure deep down in their heart they love you a lot. We are all not perfect but we love you because you have done so much for us. Your undying love and tender care all these years has certainly touched our hearts and is not forgotten.

To my Mother:-
Mum, know I may not be your perfect son, I know I go against you a lot. I am rebellious and inconsiderate and selfish at times and I know all these have hurt you. You said I have changed a lot these years, I can feel it too, I guess I am growing up and I am starting to have my own thoughts that you do not agree with. I am sorry if I have said and done things that I have hurt you, all these are unintentional.

No matter what happens in the future Mum, be it something bad or something good. Mum, I just want you to know and I want to say.... "MUM I LOVE YOU!"


A dedication to all mothers, Mama by Spice Girls.








She used to be my only enemy and never let me be free
Catching me in places that I knew I shouldn't be
Every other day, I crossed the line, I didn't mean to be so bad
I never thought you would become the friend I never had

Back then, I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood
So now, I see through your eyes, all that you did was love
Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend
My friend

I didn't want to hear it then, but I'm not ashamed to say it now,
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had a lot of time to think about, about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibility

Back then, I didn't know why, why you were misunderstood
So now, I see through your eyes, all that you did was love
Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend
My friend, you're my friend

But now, I'm sure I know why, why you were misunderstood
So now, I see through your eyes, all I can give you is love
Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend
You're my friend, you're my friend

(Whoa whoa whoa whoa, Mama whoa whoa)

Mama, I love you, Mama, I care,
Mama, I love you, Mama, my friend
(repeat and fade out)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elo~ long time din leave a message in here. how are u buddy?

hope u have a nice day there man. Anyway, how's ur studies? busy? everything's ok there? few more months and u are out of the uni right?

This time be sure to pass all the thing ok~ u dun wan to stay for another year right?

ok la wish u best luck then... chaos!!

oh ya... happy coming wesak day lol

Dwinz said...

Yo~!
Hahaha... am cool here... just a bit tired... that is all nothin to worry bout... wakakaka