Sunday, January 08, 2006

Ice Coffee "Special"

Ok...today I had a very special drink @ Siang Siang Tabuan Jaya. I called it Ice Coffee "Special" or locally known as Kopi C Peng "Special".


After Church, Mum, Dad and I decided to grab something to eat. First we went to Ling Long Coffee Shop @ King Centre, but once we found out that most of the stores are closed so we went to Siang Siang Tabuan Jaya. I was feeling mighty hungry this morning and thirsty too.

So when the waiter took my order, I asked for Iced coffee (Kopi C Peng). Later, I went and order my food, ordered a bowl of Kolo Mee and also Roti Milo. Yummy~. When I came back after ordering my drink was already waiting for me on my table. So happily I drank my iced coffee, the coffee was very thin though felt like drinking water...Darn they are so stingy these days and drinks aren't cheap too...cost around RM1.20/40 for that glass of diluted coffee! but that is not what I wanted to say. After I finished my bowl of noodles, I drank a bit of my coffee before continuing on with my Roti Milo...Yes Yes.... I know I am a Glutton...So what I was very Hungry.... -_-lll

Then I spotted something in my glass...and mind you I already drank half of it!!! guess what that little thing was... It was a COCKROACH!!! yes a Little ... NOT so little icky dead coackroach!!!! YUCKS!!! I nearly Puked everything out. I asked one of the waitress to come over and I showed her the "Extra" ingredient they added to my drink...and guess what...the waitress looked at it and looked at it and shrugged a bit went in and got me another glass of Icedd Coffee...WITHOUT apologising!!! WTF!!! but lucky though they did not charge me for that cup of coffee.



+

Iced Coffee "Special" with Extra Ingredient

In the end I didn't have the appetite to finish up my Roti Milo so I asked the stall dude to wrapped it up for me to take it home.

Well if you want to have a taste of Iced Coffee "Special" do try and go to Siang Siang Corner Tabuan Jaya. There you will find the most exquisite coffee in the maybe...World!!! Where they will add some "Extra" ingredient in your coffee... hahaha

No comments: