Monday, January 09, 2006

Kangaroo Express...The fastest way to break your Parcels!!


We "Hop"to break your stuff more :)

Frankly, I have never heard of this courier company, and NO I will not use it. Why? my answer is simple. They suck!

Well, why did I say Kangaroo Express sucks. It happened when my friend from KL send me and my friends some presents. It so happens that he used this company Kangaroo Express. Once the parcel arrived...what we have found inside it was shocking. Instead of lovely presents we found shattered glass and broken up glass or snow globe. Nothing was intake except one lucky snow globe and yet outside there largely written the word FRAGILE which I doubt does it even mean a thing to the people who send it.









Where did the glass go?









Poor snowman lost his home






This santa is homeless too.










Reasons, why Kangaroo Express Suck:

* Irresponsible workers!
* Careless
* and I guess lousy service
* Slow at delivering.

The only good one in the package





Sighs lonely house....

So if I ever am going to delivery any parcel. Kangaroo Express is the first out of my list! so in the end we all we received was shattered glasses and only one usable snow globe!

Way to go Kangaroo express. Thanks for breaking our Christmas presents.

No comments: