Tuesday, March 27, 2007

American Idol Season 6 - TOP 10

I have been keeping up with American Idol Season 6 for quite some time now. But I must say I don't keep up that frequently. But nevertheless I am quite familiar with all the contestants. As each week passes by the competition get tougher and tougher. It gets me more excited.

10 contestants are left to compete with each other this week. It is pretty hard to predict who is going out this week because I have not seen their performance yet. But until now I think those who are vulnerable would be Phil Stacey and Sanjaya Malakar. Sanjaya really should thank his lucky star for there were so many times when he was nearly voted out from the competition but his lucky stars saved him.

American Idol logo and photos of the contestants are taken from americanidol.com

My bet for this season's Idol would be Melinda Dolittle. Other possibilities could be Lakisha or even Jordin. As for the guys the best would be Chris R., Chris S. and Blake but so far if I am to vote for the guys only I will place my vote for Chris R. I think he is pretty good.

But to sum it all up I would say the my favourite would me Miss Dolittle. I think she has great potential, Strong vocal, good personality. She is so sweet.

It was sad last week to see Stephanie Edwards being voted out I thought she was not bad too. But then again majority votes will win.

So who do you think this week will be voted out from American Idol?









And Who do you think will be this Season's American Idol? My bet is on Melinda Dolittle. Take a vote =D







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys in advance for the votes