Sunday, April 01, 2007

Loosing my sanity

I think I am loosing it. Been busy with my part-time work and there are still tonnes of things to do for my own studies. Like reading through my law, doing my accounting assignment, revise on my micro-economics. All these stuffs seems to be piling up!!

I have to set and prepare questions for my student's test which will be this coming Tuesday. I have to try and do my best in setting up proper questions in-line with what she is studying in school. I have been typing for these few days. Thinking about other works that I have not completed yet is driving me nuts.

I still owe my FIS lecturer 3 chapters of summary, minimum 2 sheets of A4 examination pad, not to mentioned the homework of this subject. My mid-term is coming up soon and my students' exams are coming too. I am so fucked up right now. Family issues aren't helping me out much either. Too add in more stress another of my form 3 student is quitting and seems like it is because of me but the father didn't want to say it out on that day when he came up to the tuition centre which leaves me hanging in a pool of confusion of what had I done wrong.

The only consolation I have so far is, finally I met ping today and she drove me. So I did manage to revive back a bit of sanity. She drove me for the first time today!! Was an thrilling experience... she is not a bad driver after all considering she have not really driven for the past few years. Well done ping!!

Oh well back to work...hope I don't loose my cools....

p/s: ZOIKS!! its 1st of April already!! its APRIL FOOLS DAY.... sighs what I mentioned above is no joke =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Edwin LGK,

"世界上没有解决不了的问题, 只要有心, 一定可以找到自己的路."

Best Regard,

KJ

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment and advise appreciate it a lot.... =D

Anonymous said...

Wah ah ping drove u out today???!!! She drove me once only ler...and hahaha u ask her...long story. where did you guys go??
Buhuhu i got forced to leave my comment here...no comment wo...how to leave le haha
Anyway, life has a lot of ups and downs. from it, you learn to grow up and be strong. this is a lifelong lesson. learn from it and be somebody someday!
By the way ar, aiyooo how come got grammatical errors one har...hahaha

Anonymous said...

Buahahaha... went for a drink and go UNIMAS kai kai...

Punishment for not contacting me for such a long time. Buahahahaha

errm..... cause was really late already I felt extremely sleepy and exhausted but still can't sleep cause was rushing work. Sighs so ended up with lots of error lor.... Buahahaha