Monday, July 23, 2007

Judgement Day Arrives...


Alas, the day I feared most has arrived. Today is my 'judgement day'. What 'judgement day' are you thinking? Well let me fill you guys in. Today is the day the my final examination's results is coming out. I dreaded for this day to arrive. Now it is here. I am as nervous as hell now. I really really hope that I can pass all my subjects. Just a pass that is all want and nothing more than that.



This is my second and last chance my mom is giving me for passing this Accounting course that I am taking. If I fail one subject that is the end of the line. I am not studying any more. This is hell man. I really really hope I can pass man....

I have been praying and praying in hopes that the Lord will answer my prayer and let me pass. I truly hope tomorrow my prayer will be answered.

Ready or not in maybe 8 hours or so I will know what is the result and my future.

Artwork from: Duncan Long
Cartoonstock

4 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

hey, dont worry, okie?

it'll be my judgment day in 3 hours to come. i'll be evaluated on my public speaking skills n it is for my finals. super scared.

sigh... the Lord will answer ur prayer (",)

Dwinz said...

cannot, don't worry... the suspense is killin me... so nervous now.

Don't worry you will do fine. The Lord is with you and I.

1.5 hours more to go....

emointhecorner said...

good luck KOKO!
ganbatte!

don't sweat it kk?
hope you did good !!!
and don't worry.

i don't think hell has accounting courses...maybe maths but eh.

something to torture us all ><"

good luck n i'll be rooting for u!

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: Sighs... I have posted some new already results are out... not exactly to my liking.