Friday, January 18, 2008

Decisions Decisions....

...............................................................................................................................................................................
Short Talk:
How time flies...it is already the middle of January 2008, Jade will be leaving for Adelaide soon as her new semester will be starting off soon.With another blink of an eye, it will be Chinese New Year and soon I will be back to Uni starting my new semester. I will work even harder this semester,I will try to obtain some Distinctions or credits for my result slip... Hopefully I can achieve that.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

Sometimes life can be very tough when you are torn in between two things which you want so much but you can only have one. So you have to make a decision.

Well in my case I am trying to decide whether should I get a new mobile phone. Ok fine... I shall be more specific here... I was contemplating whether should I get the Sony Erisson W910i or should I get a decent camera for myself. It is such a hard decision to make. Some would just tell me get a good camera phone. Some would tell me get the camera. But still I am struggling to make a decision on which I should get.

Because of my vainness a camera would be good for me, how could I miss a chance to take photos of my adorable innocent looking face which everyone loves to see. =P Besides, I truly enjoy taking photos.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Don't ask why is it all black... black colour just appeals to me LOL.

On the other hand, the reason why I wanted to get the Sony Erisson W910i is because I always wanted a phone which I can make calls and at the same time I can use it to enjoy music. The Sony Erisson W910i's design is cheek, sleek and sexy, which actually is something that I am looking for. No offence, I love and treasure my current phone, which is also a Sony Ericsson, the Z530i. This phone is special to me because it was a gift from my sister after my graduation from Diploma. The phone is still working pretty well, just some minor glitches here and there.Example, the bluetooth can't work and also the connection for the handsfree can't be used. I might, well send it in for repair so that I can use the bluetooth and handsfree.

As for the camera, I am thinking of either a Canon, Nikon, Sony or an Olympus. I don't know whether should I get a brand new camera or should I just log on to ebay or lelong.com.my to search for a second-hand camera. To tell the truth, I always have this thing for second hand stuff, never quite trust it especially when it is from the internet. Imagine after buying the goods and in the end you realise that it is faulty and you can't get in touch with the seller, you would feel like banging your head on the wall. Well nevertheless, we should always try new things, or we will never know is it good or not. Now am I correct here? haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
anybody wanna sponsor me?

Photobucket
initially what I wanted the get...but the price was too high for a poor dude like me...sighs

Should I get a new mobile phone or a new camera?
Well guys, I would really love to here your opinion here.Just leave your opinion in the comment section just below the post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On another issue,well totally different from the above post.

Yesterday, I invited "cute cute" Tee Heng to accompany me for lunch. Since I had to drop by at the Bus Station to collect a special parcel from a very special person. I decided to drive out for lunch and pick Tee Heng up.

After collecting the parcel, We went off for lunch at this new commercial lot just opposite the bus station called 3rd exchange. We decided to, well more like I decided to settle in for this place called Station One.

Photobucket

At first, the waitress was very efficient. Once seated the menu was distributed... fast... well that was because the shop was literally empty only a few tables were occupied.With half of it whom they had already finished their lunch.

To start off, I had a hard time deciding on what to eat. Tee Heng was just drinking only, for he had already taken his lunch. So it was one drink and one food. Tee Heng ordered first. He ordered the Teh C Peng Special (Milk Tea) and from here things started to get interesting.

Tee Heng: One Teh C Peng Special.
Waitress: (Blur look...) Huh?
Tee Heng: Teh C Peng Special...
Waitress: (Looks at Tee Heng)....Huh?
Tee Heng: (#@##!&&^&*)...Teh C Peng Special
Waitress: Oh...satu Teh C Peng special.

I was still looking at the menu and I started to make a few enquiries on what comes with some of the dishes. She started introducing me this and that...(=.="). After that she showed me photos of the dishes... which in my opinion is so unattractive...

I am serious, the colour of the photos was fading. It was like I don't even know whether the food colour was grey or black and white or whatever colour that is. It was printed with some crapped up printer... so effingly unattractive.

At last, after a long struggle I decided to make my order. Once again, the interesting conversation part on where Edwin is ordering.

Edwin : I'll have the fried mee with satay.
Waitress: (Blur look...) fried Yee Mee?
Edwin : No Fried mee with satay (coughs...)
Waitress: Huh?....
Edwin : Fried mee with satay...this one....
Waitress: (Looks at menu...) fried Yee Mee kah? (The funny part was I was pointing at the fried mee with satay...something is wrong with her eyes)
Edwin : (Loosing his cools)...fried mee with satay...fried mee with satay.
This one H999...keeps pointing.
Waitress: Oh...fried mee with satay?
Edwin : Yes...thank you.... (finally...you got it correct...sheesh..)

Waitress walks off slowly...to the kitchen to send the orders.

Thus, the food waiting process starts....

>>> Tee Heng's Teh C Peng special came first...
>>> Waits for food....
>>> Saw a dish passing by... not mine... sighs.....
>>> Finally it came...yeah food!

So finally my noodles came. Right in front of me. Then I just stared at the noodles sitting right in front of me awaiting me to put it in my mouth and chew and savour it. But instead of picking up my chopsticks and started digging in... the scene became like this...

>>> Edwin looks at the plate of noodles... looking awestruck
>>> Looks at Tee Heng...Tee Heng was looking at the noodles and looks up at Edwin awestruck too...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tempting?? yummy~

Not by the presentation though, but the portion that they gave me was like so little! and that was suppose to be my lunch which will cost me RM4.50. Small portion of fried noodles and two sticks of chicken satay. That is it... nothing more. It took me less than 5 minutes to finish the whole plate of noodles and also the satay...

Photobucket

To be fair... the noodles tasted ok... but the portion was terrible. Will I go back there? Well... maybe once in a blooming moon.

Watch out for my next post... My 3 days vacation in Kuching City!
Cheers!

12 comments:

Ntheng said...

at least she didn't "..duh?" with us, that is quite acceptable oredy lolx

ur dc price killing ahhh, simply any one of them can stab my wallet die die oredy

eh i'm started to feel paiseh when u mentioned cute, x 2 kok, *puke puke*

Anonymous said...

Tee Heng: One Teh C Peng Special.
Waitress: (Blur look...) Huh?
Tee Heng: Teh C Peng Special...
Waitress: (Looks at Tee Heng)....Huh?
Tee Heng: (#@##!&&^&*)...Teh C Peng Special
Waitress: Oh...satu Teh C Peng special

haha..this one funny...PLS tell me what's the different between "Teh C Peng Special" and "Satu Teh C Peng Special" ....zzzzzzzzz..

Edwin : I'll have the fried mee with satay.
Waitress: (Blur look...) fried Yee Mee?
Edwin : No Fried mee with satay (coughs...)
Waitress: Huh?....
Edwin : Fried mee with satay...this one....
Waitress: (Looks at menu...) fried Yee Mee kah? (The funny part was I was pointing at the fried mee with satay...something is wrong with her eyes)
Edwin : (Loosing his cools)...fried mee with satay...fried mee with satay.
This one H999...keeps pointing.
Waitress: Oh...fried mee with satay?
Edwin : Yes...thank you.... (finally...you got it correct...sheesh..)

hahha...FRIED YEE MEE...edwin..u didnt shout at her and tell her that u needed come back to work after one hour..hahhaa.If she take one order also have to take that much time, i think..hmmm....fail la...ask swinburne give her one RESIT slip..lolz

T.Hang..never know u will feel paisei de...ahahha...cz ...u owes tell ppl u r very CUTE =_=" (I think i wanna transfer to other uni liao, scare T.Hand ask ppl to "lap" me "guni"..hahha

Angel Valerie said...

get a camera.

u know why i said that? im considering to get a video camera. or maybe... a camera also. i needed that for my final sem's assignment. craps... full waste of money some more. u tell me, which one i should get la.

on the other hand, i want a Sony Ericsson S500i... craps. i know i've just gotten my hp not long ago but now... i *heart* S500i.

edwin, my birthday present for this year. aherm, aherm. im not greedy la. gimme a S500i will do.

hahahahahahahahahahha.

Dwinz said...

ntheng: LOL... if she DUH at us I really gonna duh duh her ar... ngaiti look at her face like wanna sleep like that dunno last nite she do what ... "steal chicken" LOLx

vivi: basically no diff lor vivi... but hor the waitress is so blur... do not understand basic english lor... so ko lian lar her. Ask come look for me I give her Eng tuition. But I will charge her MUHAHAHAHAHA!

Vivi i really wanted to shout @ her liao lor... knot take it anymore... "qi si wo le"

Angel:hmmm...tough decision too... I am in a dilemma too. Dunno which to buy. But basically if you get a camera you can take video too.. should be clear too.

As for the phone... take time lar... don't be greedy lar...

Wah... hint hint o... eh I want the w910i.... I heart the w910i... ahem z my birthday is at 28th Nov or ... hint hint LOL...

Angel Valerie said...

edwin, dont need to *hint, hint* one eh... i remember ur birthday but too bad it just passed not long ago.

u know what? my birthday is coming soon. u get one S500i for me.

i'll be so thankful and grateful.

Anonymous said...

wah lao... I go rob de bank first than buy for u lor XD LOl...

I know I know... why don't you pass me d money and I will buy for u lor... see its a brilliant idea isn't I am so smart!! eventhough I don't drink susrtagen while I was young! =P

My birthday for this year not yet over le... wakaka

Ntheng said...

vivien: I wouldn't feel paiseh at all if I'm the one who said it, but if other ppl did it, maybe I need to cover my face with a pillow o sth equal to my face size, and oh, don worry,i don know what is lap guni but I WILL visit the uni u transfer to, so transfer la~ lolx

angel: u're sooo bad, u shud not do like that u know? u shud ASK FOR BETTER 1 XD , edwin, I think SE k910 suits me, you may consider it as my birthday present u know? XDDD

edwin: u orchid la u, I think we make our order in a wrong way, thats why the waitress blurr blurr, maybe we need to point at the food we want and sing : GIMME GIMME, MORE~ GIMME, MORE~ GIMME GIMME, MORE~

wei said...

dude.. no to the cam and no to the mobile. yes to n82. hehehe. kenak convert by vfren liaw...n82 man..its like a n95...but without the sliding function. candy bar. but i tink u mit haf probs wif the buttons...too small.

=p

Dwinz said...

Aiyo...tee heng will not feel paiseh one lar... he just say say nia one. I think you use guni sack close ur face better la...

Wah lao you two ar... wanna kill me ar... both request or handphone...wing~ I wan Digi Camera. My birthday coming up o.

Angel I want K850i o... hahaha

Wei: Eh you change target again ar? no more SE ar? how come? seems like very good I go see see liao.

Anonymous said...

wat !!! so kek sim ..both u pakat n fight me back >.<

Anonymous said...

=____= aidi k850i RM1.6k here lei...damn more expensive than a ps3 which cost RM1.3k

damn i bout to lay my hand on it but.... too much.

i can't afford to lost all those blood at this time. Not at the time when i have to go back there n "wet" with u n wing

damn dwin give me some nice suggestion on phone. i dun know which one to buy to replace the one i "free" to people on that day

Angel Valerie said...

walao... i almost strangle myself to death. hahaha...

u are brilliant but me no money to give to u, how to give u? aiya, u go rob the bank and buy for ur buddy here la.

can or not?

can or not?

hahaha...