Friday, May 25, 2007

Tragedies Hit!

This month is getting more and more interesting, tragic and sad. A lot of unexpected things have happened this month and they are not good things that one should be happy about.

It seems climax in these few weeks. It started off when my mum found out the school cleaner decided to throw all of her food she stored inside the fridge. My mum was kind and nice towards her, never treated her badly and gave her food and fruits and in the end of the day this is the treatment she gets from her. She certainly fits the word bitch. I hope she will regret what she has done and repent!

About a week later, horrid news reached my ears. A church member’s house got burnt down by fire. Severe damages were done. The house was a total lost and one of her car was gone. The cause of the fire is still yet to be known. When I saw the house being engulfed in the unforgiving flames I suddenly felt a pang of pain and pity towards sis Lena who is the owner of the house. At first we were worried that she was trapped in the house. Chang Ting was worried sick and kept praying when we were on our way to her house. But praise the Lord she is okay and she was not in the house. But I notice something; while we were there I notice that Kuching people are so kepo (busy bodies) ok neighbours aside, there were a lot of on lookers who kept pointing and whispering to each other. But at one point I thought that I was kepo-ing there also but was there out of concerned.

The next day, another bad news hit me. My mum got robbed just outside our house. I just finished my class and went to the café and chat with my friends a while and my sister called me and told me about the news. I was shocked when I received that piece of news and quickly rushed home to see if my mum was okay. While I was in the car I kept cursing that snatch thief. I swore if I ever catch that son of a bitch I’ll break his legs and make sure that he is disabled for the rest of his life and make him regret for what he has done. But praise the Lord my mum was not hurt but still inside me I was fuming and wanted to catch that bastard. My sis brought my mum to lodge a police report. I couldn’t follow because I had to teach that night. When I came home I learned that Malaysian police is useless beyond the imaginable. This particular police was very helpful, NOT. He asked them stupid questions and gave stupid opinions and answers which I think I can record it as proof and sue the Malaysian police or particularly this guy. Worst part was he was hitting on my sis, what the fuck! (Paiseh…censored). I think he can just go and jumped into the river and not be a police a disgrace to Malaysian Police. He only became serious when my uncle called and asked my mum to go and find the head police who is a friend of my uncle. Hah! He knows how to be afraid good! Then do your job professionally!

Sometimes I just felt that the police, army and fire fighter in Malaysia are just hopeless at times.

But praise the lord that everything is ok and no one is hurt. Now I can see clearly that in this world it is filled with evil. I pray to the Lord in hopes that everything will be smooth from now on and that the thief won’t come back. If he does he better pray that he will come out normal or alive!

6 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

God is the Almighty. He alone decides for His creations.

stay happy and cheers!

Dwinz said...

yes god is the almighty I totally agree with you.

And God loves all his creation or children.

I will stay happy =)

Angel Valerie said...

glad that u're happy...

but if unhappy, i'll cheer u up until u're laughing again. haha.

see, im one nice person!

Dwinz said...

ah! self proclaim niceness... LOL...

But don worry I am happy hahaha

Angel Valerie said...

i know im nice la... still want to say me "self-proclaimed" niceness. so 'boh xin' u...

Dwinz said...

Yes I know la you are very nice de. Hehehe