Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another day... same all routine but Happy... I think

Yes indeed this is another normal day in the City of Kuching. Well normal for me, that is.

Woke up early in the morning, showered, dressed and send my mum to work and I noticed that the sunrise for today is exceptionally beautiful. As the sun rises, the light was golden in colour and fluffy clouds reflects the light giving it a Neon effect. Sky was clear air was fresh and naturally it brighten up my mood a lot.

With the gaiety inside of me I drove happily to my Uni and half way through I realised I forgot to bring a book that I borrowed from the library which is due today. So what the heck...drove home to take it. Then on the road again to my Uni.

Lucky for me my uni isn't that far from my house. Caught in a short jam and reached my uni and found myself a cozy parking space.

Went to the Swinburne Cafeteria ordered a glass of hot coffee (very blend and tasteless coffee) and a packet of Nasi Lemak for my breakfast. Enjoyed the meal (well...sort off).

Time 08:30... off I went to the library to study (well... not exactly study =P)... wanted to renew my book but found out that I had another book that was due yesterday!! So I can't renew that book... but the librarian was kind enough to reserve the book for me first. But I am still feeling "gay".

As 09:30 approaches I got ready for my class...waited outside the lab for a few minutes... hmmm... the lecturer is not here yet...wonder why... she must have forgotten about the class... went and checked with the lecturer... the reply I got was..."No, Edwin there is only 1 hour lab for today! Didn't you check the Blackboard? You have 1 hour of Lab today and another 1 hour Lab on Saturday."

Okaaaaaaaaay..... was my mistake... lucky for me some other students were waiting there also... so I was not the only one who made the mistake.... So another hour to burn... back to the 1st floor's library only to find that is was packed... so I scoot off to the 6th floor library and read the papers and used a PC to blog this entry...buahahahaha...

Ahhh...... SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS!!!! DIDN"T CHECK THE TIME!!! BUAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like not only me, but you're facing the same "incident" as well...

Here's mine:
-monday:
8.30-10.30am Financial Management tutorial class --> cancelled

2.30-3.30pm Corporate Accounting lecture class --> thought it's 3.30pm,so...reached there ard 3.20 then not goin in

-tuesday:
3.30-5.30pm, Company Law tutorial class --> hell, the consequence of not reading outline, NO CLASS

such a gay uni life we have :D

Anonymous said...

Np doubt bout it buahahahahha... and I get blamed for it =.=" gosh... shud have slept some more... sighs