Friday, April 20, 2007

Lizzie Attacks!

I am not talking about the popular Lizzie McGuire here by Miss Hillary Duff. But I am talking about Xiaxue's a.k.a Wendy Cheng's best friend's cousin... well I think it is the long distance cousin. Recently our house has been invaded by some mini-scale "rodders". They have been stealing our bread, papaya and some other things. Unlike Chang Ting them who managed to catch their "rodders", ours escaped. So we decided to set up a few bobby traps to catch these little tykes.

Not this Lizzie!

Its THIS Lizzie XD

As the traps were setted up, patience is the word now. Night turns to day and day turns to night. Suddenly we caught something but it was not the "rodders" but it was xiaxue's friend's cousin that was trapped there. It has rough skin, Big eyes that stares straight at you. The eyes seems to be calling for mercy but heck I am not going to try and prise it off the card board for this type of glue is extremely strong. So if I do prise it off the glue, I believe it is going to loose a limb and its right eye... so better not.

Probably its a Gecko cause its big, I like the patterns on its body though.

Seeing the poor chap stuck there and couldn't move with its big reptile eyes staring straight at me really I pity it. Instead of killing it bashing it up with slippers or let it baked under the sun I decided to put it back into a shady place where it will die peacefully. My god bless that poor little Lizzie.

Hmmm but I want to be a celebrity blogger so should I do this to the lizard?(generated by XXblog Generator from kennysia.com)

"I was in my room this morning, doing some cleaning up, when a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come by and JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD!!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I immediately took off my slipper and SMACKED HIM OVER THE HEAD. But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD!!!! SO ANGRY! To that FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD, I HOPE YOUR TESTICLES DROP OFF!

I am so fucking irritated with that FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD! So what if he is a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD? Doesn't mean he can just JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD like that. If every single FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come and JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD, I still need to live meh?!!"

Frankly I won't do that ;)

I am looking at YOU!

A Bruise??

A few days after donating my blood at Hope Church, I think I must have done something for I found a big bruise around the area where the needle was painfully inserted into my veins (well wasn't really painful felt like a sting that is all... =D).

Love the colour! Nice lol

I was really curious so I started to press the bruised part wondering that will it be painful. Funny enough it was not at all painful. Not even the slightest pain. Guess it is normal then. hahaha

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bruise is normal. It will go away soon.

Anonymous said...

oh I see. Thanks for the advise. Haha... I actually thought why there was this big patch of bruise there =D

Anonymous said...

eh hei man what's that animal look likes?
cicak kah? why you take cicak photo?my house got a lot leh you want it?haha

Anonymous said...

william: memang cicak ... big one again... LOL no thanks I got some nicer cicaks which I have not posted it up =P

Anonymous said...

oi!! Edwin(zhang lang)hehehe.. a very nice fren, easy going fren..hey man!! after i saw ur blog, i realized u luv food ho?? haha. eh!! recommend some more ho ciak de food le!!haha

Anonymous said...

Ahhh call me ZHang lang again .... u tikus.... LOL

Yes yes I love food... err sure see when I recommend you guys more food hehe