Monday, April 16, 2007

My leaking nose.

What a way to start my mid-term holiday. First I thought I was only having a cough and it will get well soon. Today the flu bug attacked me. I was still quite ok this afternoon. But I did sneeze a bit and I didn't really bother about it.

The bug didn't really attack me until when I went for my part-time tutoring job. I kept sneezing in class until all my students started to laugh and I got pretty frustrated with my nose. No matter how hard I cleared the nose it was sill itchy and nasal mucus keeps coming out and I used up all my tissues and the sneezes are still coming. Even when my class ended I was still sneezing... now I know how sneezy feels (snow white and the 7 dwarfs). To make matters worse I had to shout so loud at my students cause they were playing and shouting and they were ignoring me even when I tried to asked them to sit down. I guess I shouted really loud cause all the other students from other classes peeked into my class. and even the clerk can hear me from the other side. Zoiks! but hey the shouting helped a lot cause all my students sat down and kept really quiet.... ahhhh.... peace at last =P.

I feel like a leaking pipe now. Even as I am typing my nose still is itchy and I have sneezed a few times already and clearing my nose every now and then. Where is my febricol? I need my febricol, gosh I hope when I wake up tomorrow I will feel much better and the itchiness will be gone.

I hate having a cold!

No comments: