Friday, April 06, 2007

Good Friday... a good day for a haircut

When was the last time I cut my hair? Hmmmm.... I have no freaking idea.... this must have been like almost 6 months because I didn't manage to cut my hair before Chinese New Year.


So since today is a public holiday for East Malaysia (correct me if I am wrong). My friend and I took the opportunity to cut our hair. But I must say it was a very interesting day for us. I went to pick my friend around 2pm. Then we drove to Saberkas to get our haircut in one of the saloon in there, D'saloon. I was actually in the Saberkas carpark area... when suddenly....

My friend: SHIT!

Me: huh?

My friend: I forgot to turn off my gas!!!

Me: YOU WHAT!!!!!

My friend: Was cooking my instant noodles, and I forgot to turn off the gas


Me: Oh my gawd! How can you forget to turn off your gas?

So we had to turn back and drove quite a distance back to his house and turn off the gas... by the way it was nothing serious... because it turns out that the gas he was talking about was not the gas stove... LOL... was just a little tab on the gas tank's hose leading to the stove.

Oh I forgot to mentioned something...because I was in such a hurry to send my friend home I took the parking card back with me in the car... meaning I just zoom past the guard collecting the cards... It was until I was at the traffic light just outside Saberkas my friend realised the we didn't return the card.... so much for security huh! LOL

After that, we went back to Saberkas again this time he drove and we brought along the parking card that I took away from them...we reached Saberkas again... and we were pondering on how are we going to tell the guard we have a card already and this is what happened....

My friend scrolled down the window and... said in Bahasa Malaysia"Kami ada kad sudah (we already have a card)" to our surprise the guard nodded and continue chatting away in his walkie talkie... we can't help but laugh.


The guard seems more interested in his walkie talkie than the security of the cars that are coming in and using the carpark.


Anyway had continue on... had my hair cut at at D'saloon. It is a pretty nice saloon and I think the price is reasonable too. A haircut + shampooing + washing + styling it for you will cost me MYR
16.00 which is reasonable.

Top View

Side view 1

Side - view 2


Don't I look neater and younger? XD

Later on, we went back and since I was in the Batu Kawa area I decided to drop by and chit chat with my "Ah Che" (foster sis). Known since secondary school and has not seen her for quite sometime and miss her tonnes. So Ah Che if you see this entry better keep in touch with me more!! or else kick you!!

After that went to the MJC New township... wondered off to the night market and bought some lekor-lekor to eat. Lekor-lekor is a type Malaysian cracker deep fried and usually you eat it with chilli sauce. Lekor-lekor is made from fish and flour. Very delicious when you eat them hot. If you happened to be in Malaysia or in Kuching you can try out Lekor- Lekor.

Delicious Lekor-lekor

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the same place where I cut my hair last month =D

Anonymous said...

Really? coolness... I think it is a nice place to go for a haircut. Reasonable price too =D

Anonymous said...

Yea... you look younger with that new hair cut. :)

And from you blog, I believe Saberkas will be a great place to steal cars. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

haha thanks... the I shud keep my hair short the whole time.

I believe there guards there are not doing their job properly. But really it was funny. Imagine us going back showing him we have a card and he just nodded and we drove in.

LOL... so whenever you are in Saberkas make sure your car is securely locked.