Monday, April 23, 2007

Not a good start for the day.

Argghhh Terrible day! I have been trying to post this entry I don't know how many times but failed to the com keeps failing on me!! not my own computer ALL the computers!


First this morning I got scolded as an ungrateful son because I suggested not to buy noodles from a particular stall for it was just not worth the money being paid for it.


Feeling tired because I didn't and can't sleep well for the past few days.

Pissed because the tea I ordered in the cafeteria took ages to come and yet the lady still dared to shout at me. Yo! lady I paid for the damn drink already mind you its your own mistake not mine so don't shout at me!

Extremely pissed for I nearly killed my pendrive and thank god its still ok.

Feeling stressed because the cough that I had for one week is still going on happily irritating my throat.

More stressed because I have TWO mid-term exams tomorrow.

Pissed because it took so many tries to get this ****** post up because something ALWAYS goes wrong with the com I used.

Even more stressed because I had to teach tonight and I am unable to do my revision for my exams tomorrow. Which means I am going to have a late night again. I am very tired but I can't rest because I have to prepare work for my students tonight. Later on have to send my mum to the hospital for her skin checkup.

I am so sick of today! I hope and I pray tomorrow will be a better day for me. The only consolation I have was I managed to read the papers in the cafe this morning and my lesson for tonight is almost done.

praise the lord for those two things!

4 comments:

pmp said...

hey. always remember that tomorrow always a better day. but today is a great day. cher.

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I will remember thanks!

Brenda, said...

Hope the CG last night had cheered you up! =) Next time you are the one to lead banana dance!!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Hi brenda... I am still not so pro in the Banana dance ler... u must be the leader you seem so pro at it XD