Saturday, June 02, 2007

Back to Junk for 3 days


Deja Vu... after the last time I worked in Junk Restaurant I am back there again for 3 days to help out. Since it is Gawai most of its workers are back home in their own village to celebrate the harvest festival with their families. It is sort of like the Chinese New Year for the Chinese and Hari Raya for the Malays and Deepavali for the Indians.

Ivy called me up and asked me if I was free on the 31st May till 3rd June. But sadly I could only make it on the 1st June to the 3rd. But I think that is more than enough. I decided that I would only start work at 6pm. I didn't want to go early to do all the nasty jobs. furthermore I need the time to do my revision for my finals which is this month. So it is only fair I go at 6pm. I can spend more time doing revision. Er... well half of it goes into sleeping. LOL.

What can I say. I am a pig, and I need my beauty sleep. So after another 16 hours I will be back in the Junk sloping for cash. But I am very happy because I get to meet Kelly again.

Kelly if you're reading this post, I am very grateful for all the advises that you gave me and I am very happy to see you again and see ya tomorrow for Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Cheers!


To all those who are celebrating Gawai edz-life.blogspot wishes you: -

GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI
HAPPY GAWAI
SELAMAT HARI GAWAI

2 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

yoo...my lame teacher...Selamat Hari Gawai....

Dwinz said...

LOL... selamat hari gawai to you too my lame student.

Biy what a time to work at the junk. hahaha busy busy busy.

But its fun.