Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Lil Butterfly

Hmmm... it does look... butterfly-ish to me... *shrugs*

Err... is it a butterfly?

not sure XD...
Just found this lil nigga sucking up the papaya juice and seems to be enjoying itself a lot. Cause its tummy was quite round when I was there. The only thing I understand is that it is camera shy. LOL ... I tried to take it from another angle but it keep turning away from the camera and threaten to fly off.
Looks at its tummy ... round man!

Camera shy.... =.="

The right wing "chipped"...poor nigga

9 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

why butterfly?

emointhecorner said...

look lyke a moth to me =_=...
ahahah i want papaya...no one in blardy aus noes what a papaya is but they call it paw-paw...

sounds so tribal! idiot whiteys ><"

their so bogan

Dwinz said...

angel: what do you mean why butterfly?

emointhecorner: I dunno I thought moths come out during the night XD.

That is so cute they call it paw paw...LOL... Jade u wanna eat paw paw? XD

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

hmmm...the pic quite nice...haha...i thought is wat...after look clearly baru know is papaya...haha

Dwinz said...

tiong yieng: Thanks! lol yap it was enjoying the papaya a lot.

emointhecorner said...

ahaha
paw paw sounds lyke hokkien or smt for poh poh...

so its lyke
wanna eat your poh poh?

EWWWW ok that sounded wrong dude ><

these white people thinking asian stuff is cute...they mite as well call durian.

doo-doo or smt.

doo doo...sounds lyke poo ><

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner : it does doesn't it.
Yucks call durian doo doo...
No way

imagine they call cempedak cem cem... (sounds like chim chim)

or buah ciku they call it ku ku omg.... NO! XD

emointhecorner said...

aiks omg too much retarded names goin on there yech...

and this gay faggoty commment thingy keeps telling me to blardy change my choice of wordings!!

wth!! if i wanna say let me sayyy, evil technological gay thing ><

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: LOL... does it? I never tried using any vulgar languages in any of the comments so... yeah I dunno bout this.

Hey the need to protect those young ones k. They shud not be learning all these... errr...smelly languages.