Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Partially Drunk?

Wasn't in a great mood for the past two nights. So I decided to go and have some fun and go and have some drinks. On Saturday night Kelly JJ accompanied me and we went to Barz!ng @ Travillion there. Had a couple of drinks and was watching couples making out with each other. The high light of the night was... WATCHING A BUNCH OF FLUBBERS DANCING! There are these 3 ladies whose in their late 30s I believe all big in size. So 2 of them started to dance and the shook their well thing. Then this friend of theirs who was quite big and she started to dance those slutty dance. I was like ... Oh... No.... no...no...no....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.........




IMAGINE A LADY THIS SIZE DOIN ALL THOSE SEXY MOVES... NOOO!

By the time we got home, well we were pretty much half drunk. Then came the second night and also our last night working at The Junk Restaurant. This time Seng Hock came along with us. We decided to change place since our Barz!ng experience wasn't exactly a great one. We decided to go to Soho this time. Well the Soho experience was way much better. A lot more better looking girls less fuggly looking girls there. Ha ha!

Was pretty much drunk look my dace and my chest is scarlet red... LOL

Ai yai captain... me is off to bed now! *Hiccups*

Anyway had a couple too much of drinks so I think I got pretty drunk by then and I was pretty high too. But my mind was still clear and I still know what I was doing then. when I got home I was quite drunk already and I notice my whole body was flushing scarlet red. Was pretty cool... but I did felt better.

Again thanks to Kelly JJ and Seng Hock for being there with me.

8 comments:

emointhecorner said...

im so jealous i feel so loser and left out now ><.

SEE i did comment now u only make me more sadd-er-rer...

damn ><" depressing i wanna drink too. i feel like the forgotten child.

Dwinz said...

when you come back jadey when you come back.

emointhecorner said...

am i goin to be allowed to drink and chia-ed?

^^ hehehhe

Dwinz said...

we shall see if you are a good gal or not hiaks....

Angel Valerie said...

bad mood? why?

Dwinz said...

dunno why... stress I think =P but I am ok already.

Angel Valerie said...

stay happy, okie?

cheer up and dont let the bad things influence u, okie?

Dwinz said...

LOL... I'll try to stay happy ok? but sometimes in life we just have our ups and downs.

So of course I could not be happy always. But I will try to be.