Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Red Tea House

I have not been to this place for a long time. It is called Red Tea House or 红茶道 in mandarin. This is a nice place to have some light Taiwanese small dishes. If you are interested in drinking bubble tea this is the place to be too.


Bubble Teas come in many different flavours. So far my favourite would be Chocolate, Strawberry, Honeydew and the original flavour. On that night I decided to try out something new. Pudding Milk tea with pearl (珍珠). I think it was very nice, the pudding blends well with the milk tea and the little pearls are superb because they are very chewy.


Pudding bubble tea..yumz

We also ordered a small plate of snack. Taiwanese sausage, the portion wasn't really big but it tasted ok. Actually it is more like you want to chew on something than you order all this small side dishes, not exactly cheap for the portion that I get.


Taiwanese Sausages.. took a long time to be served "Hmmph!"

Anyway the main reason for that night was to meet up with Sharon. I have not seen her for quite some time already even after she came back to Kuching for quite sometime. We had some great times together, we usually joke around a lot and we always call each other 老公 (hubby/darling) and 老婆 (Darling/Sweetheart). But she already has a boyfriend in Kuala Lumpur. We are just really close friends who enjoys each others company. We even had this deal that if it so happens that we are not married when we are matured enough, we will just marry each other. But she has found her true love and I think I have found mine.

my 古晋老婆...haha Friends 4-A-vah!

She is really a sweet and good friend and Sharon I want you to know that I love you a lot and your the best friend I have ever had. 我古晋的老婆...我们要多多加油哦!(My wife in Kuching, we must work hard!)

17 comments:

emointhecorner said...

ooo i wanna go go go ><"

eh eh eh u got love of ze life izzit?
awww how sweet koko got love *heart melts*

she has to go thru me first! hrumph -____- then can get blessing!!!

Anonymous said...

Yooh! my dear kuching lao gong, so
touch when read yur blog.

im quite enjoy n appreciate everytime we meet up. n oso enjoy the time we go pasar bought 'fish n vegetables'. wahaha!!! is really fun!

hope that our 'special' relationship will forever. wahaha! i love u too edwin, u r the only boy 'friend' that so so so close wit me from high school until now.

all the best to u.
kuching lao po,
sharon

Dwinz said...

LOL... ok ok koko will bring you there.

Ok Ok... I'll let u scan her thru hehehehe

Dwinz said...

LOL... my sweet sweet KCH laopo.. this is your first comment here I am so proud of you. and yes I do hope and I believe we can maintain this special relationship forever.

Owh... so touch. I enjoyed the marketing too. Sad though can't find the fish I wanted to eat... bugger. sighs..... love that fish.

Angel Valerie said...

奶茶. that's what it is. i remember i used to go to the teahouse opposite my place to get this when i was still in secondary school with my sister.

now, i miss my sister so badly already. how i wish to see her now.

eh, that taiwan sausages, they're selling them in pasar malam n friend got really pissed that he took one bite and threw it away right away because it was sooooo spicy.

Angel Valerie said...

aww... the picture is just soooo sweet!

Angel Valerie said...

how come nowadays Kuching already has like... everything KL has and yet Sibu is like... so far behind.

this is so sad...

emointhecorner said...

kch is so good now >< wah wah wah whyyy when i leave its lyke this now koko????

die lerh die die die- asian food here baddd i can cook myself better wan lol.

sadness.

Dwinz said...

Angel: LOL... I think you just have to know the right place to get these stuffs. But I like milk tea and I think that 红茶道serves good milk tea.

I don't really fancy Taiwanese sausages but I think they are ok. Btw where is your sis?

Thank you, we are really close friends.

Hmmm... I guess this would be because of the market situation and also the market demand. Probably it is because the market in Kuching is bigger and at the same time our population is higher and like way higher compared to the other cities in Sarawak.

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: Hmmm.. still ok ler. but this Red Tea House has been in Kuching for quite sometime already. They even have a second branch.

ermm.. actually the pop out first and right now they are awaiting for you to come back and try them out. Now how does that sound? Better? XD

Really? I thought some of the Asian Restaurants are good? That bad eh? dun worry you will be back very soon and then you can start catching up. How does that sound?

猫子 said...

i tot 红茶道 was no more?

Dwinz said...

maozi: still have wo. Did it changed its name? I tot I still see 红茶道.

Angel Valerie said...

shake, shake, shake...

my sister is at Sibu and u know what? that girl will nvr call me unless she wants me to get something from her.

jump, jum, jump!

Dwinz said...

well... she is your sister... LOL younger or older?

Angel Valerie said...

younger.

i wish i have an elder sister so that i can pester her to buy me stuffs as what my younger sister always does.

but, i do miss her terribly now.

Dwinz said...

hey there are always the pros and cons ok

Angel Valerie said...

one word: OKAY!