Monday, June 11, 2007

Stupid Fecking Arseholes

It is only 6:07am in the morning and what am I up so early in the morning? Not thanks to those f**king bunch of arseholes who attempted to break into my house and failed miserably.

It was around 4 am in the morning, an hour after I fell asleep and I was awaken by the barking of my dog. It wasn't just any ordinary barking, at first my dog was yelping as if he was being attacked by someone and straight away I woke up to see what happened and it wasn't only me. My mum was up also. We notice our beloved little dog was barking and staring straight into the bushes as if something is hiding in there. It was pretty dark outside so it was pretty hard for me to see if anyone was hiding out there.

The barking went on continuously for another 30 minutes or so. The most wonderful part was, with all the commotion and barking going on outside, my dad was still able to sleep soundly. Even my neighbours were awaken by the vigorous barking from the dogs. He still can sleep!

One of my neighbour a nice old lady said she spotted 2 men walking pass the back alley of our neighbourhood. They were carrying a bag. She also mentioned that usually around 4 am in the morning you will see them walking and passing the neighbourhood. Scary stuff...but better not let me catch those bunch of goons and SOB coming into my house.

After that, I just found it hard to sleep again and was pretty much awake until now which I will be sending my mum to work soon. As for my dad...*speechless* he is right now snoring and back to his dreamland *shakes head*

3 comments:

emointhecorner said...

ahahaha omg tht's why dogs r so nic to own man.

i like ur dog he was sooo cute and furry! ahahaha forgot his name thou ><...

tht's why malaysians r sad ppl cant even blardy rob a hse properly jeez...

not saying its a bad thing thou, luckily their so stupid ey?

emointhecorner said...

and your dad is a GOOD sleeper...
or just a lazy person like mine...
no difference ><

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: I love him a lot...he is cute but naughty at times. He is not that furry now coz he went for a fur trim like 1 month ago. LOL... he looks darn weird after the fur cut. LOL... looks like a sheep that got shaved.

His name is tao tao... stands for eng tao LOL.

I hope they stay that way... no way I wan them to be high tech and all...

Him.... hopeless.....at least ur dad is still workin look at mine.... hopeless