Monday, June 04, 2007

Hoise the Sails!


Finally I got to watch pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End. Since I have already watched "Curse of the Black Pearl" and also " Dead Man's Chest", I just can't wait for the episode on "At world's End" to show.


Wanted to watch it when the premier came out but...*sighs* my wallet says wait a bit longer. But at least I got to watch it in the end.

But before the movie, Kelly JJ, Harry and I had lunch at Carpenter Street (fondly known by the locals as "Lao Ya Keng"). We had Yong Tao Fu, Char Kueh and Satay (thanks to Harry), Teh-C Special (Thanks to Kelly JJ) and Black Vinegar noodles (thanks to me). The food was superb and before the movies Kelly needed to get some stuff so off to Sarawak Plaza and then to the Cinema. Kelly JJ and I decided to be wel... vain and started to take photos of ourselves. LOL. But it was fun.


Yong Tao Fu Stall

Behind the guy with the black shirt is the Kolo Mee stall

Yummy! Yong Tao Fu!

Sweet Char Kueh

Extra black vinegar Kolo mee.. THE BEST!

Yummy! Pork liver!!

To end it all... a cooling glass of Ice Milk Tea Special! woo hoo!

JJ and DD being Vain ... XD

I think the whole show was hilarious. Jack Sparrow was just as funny as ever.

I thought in this episode "octopus face" Davy Jones was a bit funny too. In this episode finally we get to know who is Davy Jones's true love. Was quite a surprise.


The ending was a bit sad for me though. In the end William Turner was murdered by Davy Jones after he was married with Elizabeth Swann. In the end his heart was...(wait I shall not spoil the movie) for those who have not watch Pirates Of the Caribbean: - At World's End. I highly recommend you to watch it. It is very good.

Many thanks to Kelly and Harry for accompanying me.


No comments: