Saturday, June 30, 2007

The lil Caterpillar 。。。 小小毛毛虫

*edz-life.blogspot bi-lingual post is currently under testing period a.k.a. beta

ENGLISH

I am BACK! from about half a months of war with my final examinations and finally its over. I have not been blogging for quite sometime already. Sorry for that!

Well I am going to try something new, starting with this post. From now on edz-life.blogspot.com is going bi-lingual. Each post would be in English and Simplified Chinese. I will start off with my English post and followed by the Chinese post below the English post.

Well for these two weeks a lot of interesting and also sad things happened and the Exam was pretty hard, all I can do now is pray hard that I can pass all my papers.

Ok now to start of about the 2 caterpillars that I have found hanging around my pamelo-tangerine tree. I found them really interesting. These two niggas decided to take refuge on my pamelo-tangerine tree. All these years this tree never bore any fruits at all. The only thing it bore was these two caterpillars. One of them has gone into a pupa stage and it is ready to be transformed into a beautiful butterfly. The other sibling is still lazing around eating and moving from one spot to another. Maybe, it can't find a perfect spot to go through the metamorphosis. LOL

I'll call him big bro....haha...ain't he cute?

big bro spinning his cocoon now.

I'll call this one lil bro

man... lil bro sure knows how to eat!

Well I just find it really amazing, how God's creation is so amazing. Seeing it from a lil caterpillar turning into a pupa and sooner or later turning into a beautiful butterfly. I will be keeping track of the progress of the changes and hopefully can post it up. I find it really interesting and I hope I can catch when it becomes a butterfly.

This is big bro's cocoon... it looks so pretty

when will big bro come out? Now.... if I didn't take a better
look I would have thought it was a leaf! lol!


CHINESE-SIMPLIFIED(简体中文)
嗨!大家好。。。我回来咯!。。。呵呵。。。。在这上半个月我正在大考中。。。现在终于考完了。好高兴哦!我好久没blogging了。我感到很抱歉。可是我回来啦!哈哈。。。

我呢。。。现在想试一试在同个时候用两个语言来写我的blog。现在edz-life.blogspot.com将会用两个语言。

在这两个星期里发生了很多高兴及伤心的事情。还有呢。。。我的大考不是很容易,挺难的,但是我现在只能祈祷给神来保佑我考的及格。

在上几个星期我发现了一个很有趣的东西。 我家种的橙树既然来了两只毛毛虫。其中一只变成了蛹,另一只呢。。。应该是比较懒惰吧。。。它还在懒懒散散的吃和休息,也有可能还没找到一个适合它的地方来变成蛹。嘻嘻!我家的橙树呢不曾生过橙,但现在却生了两只毛毛虫噎!呵呵。。。真是个怪树!

可爱的毛毛虫。。。我名它老大。

噢。。。老大快要变蛹咯!

这是老大的弟弟。。。我名它小青

小青好爱吃哦!

我呢,看到它们的时候,感觉到。。。神制造的东西真的很漂亮及神奇。看到那小小毛毛虫变了一个蛹,然后再变成一只漂亮的胡蝶。。。会让人发现这世界是多么的美妙。“噢” 会尽力的看它的过程然后再放进blog。 好吧。。。我就写到这里吧。拜拜!

哇!老大的茧!好漂亮哦!

老大及时会出来呢?如果没看清楚点还差点想是个叶子。。。。呵呵。



14 comments:

Yong Tiong Yieng said...

wat a special topic...haha...nice...and the pic oso so nice...haha...like u le...ble...haha...happy holiday...enjoy ar..

Dwinz said...

what lar where got like me lar... LOL... haha thx.

Happy holidays to you too.

emointhecorner said...

hey hey
sowi haven't been on much koko.
on a hiatus due to low internet quota.

sigh...
will be on soon i hope.
oh btw.

I TOLD U EVERYTHING OLEDIIII. lol. nothing much to hide from you but yah can't dig anymore outta me.

bleah!
muahahhahha,

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner:


How dare you hide things from koko!! bad you! fine! than I shall ignore you! hmmph!

Internet quota? why you have been downloading too many animes eh. Must be because of this. Hahahaha

Angel Valerie said...

well, u're the first person i've ever come across that says caterpillars are "cute."

haha... most of us will say, "eee... gross..."

or maybe, it's me. haha.

Anonymous said...

ohh....quite nice picture u have...lol... i quite like close up thing...if u can get any like the very close up view of the body part o head...would be interesting...XD(if the camera support)

Btw, enjoy ur holidays...

Peace~

Dwinz said...

angel: Don't you think it is cute haha... those tiny little legs...

yeah most people would have thought that it was yucky or gross. Coz it is a creepy crawly haha

Lone: Wa I am so "kam tong" got another comment from you. surprising though the close ups are clear... coz usually when I use that lousy cam of mine the close ups are blurry. but this time it is a success.

Nah I can't get any closer. if too close it will be blur already. I tried to zoom but because my cam is using digital zoom. So it becomes blur.

Crappy I should go get a DSLR camera.... but they are so expensive buhuhuh.

Angel Valerie said...

u make those "tiny little legs" sound like a little baby's n if those belong to a little baby, then, it'd be soooo cute...

Dwinz said...

they are technically babies you know.lol...

don't you agree? I think those lil feets are adorable. maybe not the whole caterpillar.

Hey whaddaya know lil bro has turn into a pupa too!

Angel Valerie said...

lucky u're not referring to the caterpillar but the feet. hehe...

i prefer butterflies. wait until they turn into butterflies, then u have to let me know :P

Dwinz said...

I hope I can see them turn into a butterfly. Actually I am not sure how long will the pupa stage be.

Wonder does anyone knows about this. Hehe, would love to see it become a butterfly.

emointhecorner said...

i have ntn to say wan wah lau!!!

scold me some more...

sob sob sob...
oledi ignored me the other nite now become such a prick

><"

hrumph, FINE. IGNORE ME.
like i careeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to have it both english and chinese. :o) by the way, you're tagged.

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: Wot a mei mei... bad bad you haha...

eh u better come back fast, your animes are waiting and my HD is crying here... sighs...

Samuel: Harlo, thanks for the comment hehe... yeah its nice but its a hard job haha...

eh when I am tagged what am I suppose to do?