Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Kolo Mee!!!

Say I am greedy a glutton, whatever but I just can't help it, from young I am a Kolo Mee lover. To tell you this Kuching's Kolo Mee is the best!!! and some places in Kuching serves excellent mouth watering Kolo mee.


yummy bowl of kolo mee from sekama

So far a few places serves delicious kolo mee, for one is sekama and another behind star cineplex and Tabuan Jaya's Ah Ping Kolo Mee.

Delicious Wanton (dumpling)

Basically this is how kolo mee is made, first the noodle is being cooked inside boiling water, get ready a bowl, inside the bowl add in fried onions, white vinegar, pork oil, Ajinamoto/salt. The noodle is then dip into cold water and back into the boiling water for a minute or so and then into the bowl with the ingredients inside mix it properly. Than add tasty Barbecued pork and sprinkle some white pepper powder and also minced pork meat and finally sprinkle some spring onions on top and Voila a bowl of Kolo mee.

You want some? =P

But I was too lazy to do it on my own, plus I don't know if the one I cook is edible or not, so better not risked my stomach getting pump =P... so instead I went to Sekama and bought a nice packet of kolo mee.

No comments: