Sunday, September 18, 2005

Airport Shopping and Spotting




Nothing to do so I decided to go to the airport and take a look. Well the airport isn;t really far from my house. By car i can reach the ariport roughly less than 5 minutes. The airport now is undergoing redevelopment so it was pretty dirty and the road is bad.

While at the airport I have done some shopping and spotting. The one place that I like at the Airport is Famous Amous. That is my cookie and chocolate heaven. I bought one of my old tome favourites Kinder Bueno Chocolate. I just love that I think it is so nice but it cost quite a lot 5 bars for RM14.50 so one bar is roughly RM 3 something then went up to the Viewing Gallery to take a view of aircraft departing and Landing. But then again Kuching is not like Singapore-Changi or Hong Kong-Chep Lak Kok International Airport that busy because we do not have many airlines serving us. The major carrier in Kuching is Malaysia Airlines (MAS). So the schedule isn'r that tight where you will see aircraft lining up to land and take off. But I saw 2 Landings and 2 take off make that 3 landings.

So a day at the airport ain't that bad but it is really dirty now because of the construction and all.

No comments: