Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yakaty yak yak

Ever in your live seen a parent that can be so annoying sometimes. Somedays they can be so good to you at some days you just do not know what in world happened to them. They'll just come home and pick on you. They can just scold you for practically anything. E.g. I always talk the way I do the same way and all of a sudden they will say or in my case she will say you are being very rude. You becareful cause one day I might have had it with you and this is not the first time it happens quite often.

Another scenario is that they are always the correct ones. Not criticism on them is allowed they just can't take it. If you go saying something like "You are scolding me for reason at all" "they will go I am scolding you for a reason!!" and then the story goes on and on and on.

I really do not know how long can I take this. Sometimes I just feel like telling them off but then again they are my parents it is hard. It is not the nagging part that I am mad at. It is how they always say things that sometimes make me wonder...do they even think before they speak. They will actually go cursing their own child, they will say something like...I really do not know how are you going to live without me...Your so useless!!! or one day you will get it from your own children like what you are doing me now. WTF!!! sorry lord really, but this is really driving me up the wall.

Sometimes she really makes me feel like moving out. I think living on my own will be better facing a volcano that will without any warning explode. Yes, I know what people say moving out on your own is not like what you think. It is hard. But then again, facing this almost everyday I could end up at a mental hospital in no time.

Now I understand why sometimes I do not feel like going home. Why I enjoy hanging out with my friends. It sorts off help me to feel better.

God give me strength...I am trying my best I swear I am....

No comments: