Sunday, November 04, 2007

Weird Thing

..............................................................................................................................................................................
Short Talk:
Exams are near... am I studying or still procrastinating? Hmmm.... a bit of both...but I can't concentrate....bleh!那天。。。我到底在干吗?十一月三日。。。该是我最难忘的一天。 =)

..............................................................................................................................................................................

The day I started to do my FIS quickbooks assignment, was the day I started to stay back in Swinburne a lot and I quite like staying back in Swinburne. I find that I can concentrate on my studies more when I am in Swinburne. I can pick a class and have the whole class to myself and put in a 110% of concentration in doing my revision.

Err... there are times I sort of fell asleep in the class... Whoops! You didn't hear or read that part! There are also times where you can find some weird objects lying around the floor. Like quite some time ago at the Swinburne's 1st floor library I found this weird object lying there on the floor next to the bag cabinets. I took a closer look... IT WAS A BRAND NEW SANITARY PAD...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tsk...tsk sometimes people can be so careless. Wonder what if the person suddenly needs it, I dare not think....LOL...but nevertheless there are always 24 hour convenience shops around in Kuching so maybe when that particular lady needs it, she can always visit those shops. But again I wondered...will the cleaner "aunties" dare pick it up and use it? Hmmm.... maybe they would! LOL

..........................................................................................................................................................................
小小话题:
很感谢那天你所给我的经验。 很高兴能认识你!跟你学了不少东西哦!像你说的也许这些都是个缘分。 祝您, 过这个美好幸福的生活与日子。打开你的翅膀飞吧!

2 comments:

Brenda, said...

eh cmon lah dwinzzzZZ... what's so weird with sanitary pad? of coz aunty will use lah, it's brand new what!!!???? MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wander how it drop out ho? Haha :)

**Siang**