Saturday, November 04, 2006

First Day working @ The Junk Restaurant

It is almost my semester break so I decided to look for a new job. During end of the year the Tuition centre are closed. So naturally I can't work at the Tuition Centre anymore... Actually this month I will be facing my finals... and it was suppose to be my revision time but I can't help it... I need to work because I am actually earning my own pocket money... so if I don't work this month I'll be damn broke in December... sighs that leaves me no choice but to work on weekends at The Junk Restaurant.

The Junk is one of the best restaurant in Kuching,... or so I can say it that way.... the interior of the restaurant is uniquely design with beautiful antiques. The atmosphere in the restaurant is cool and calm... and very romantic too. The food they serve there is superb so I highly recommend you to try The Junk out when you are in Kuching.

Today is my first day working at The Junk... and this is also the first time I enter into the food industry. Working there as a part time waiter is cool... All of my colleagues are fun and friendly...well almost all of them. The owner of the shop is a Lady... she is very nice too...she is lovely when she smiles but when she is not smiling it seems like she is going to pounce on you at any moment... pretty scary... but no worries I believe she is no such person. (*I Hope)

A lot of people goes to The Junk..... Tonight was quite a busy night and serving the customers are just lovely. Some of them are really nice and pleasant. But Maybe I was to nervous the first time I served the customers my hand was shivering.... and I had to remember the dishes... ughss I still have other things to remember like my studies.... I do hope I am not overworking my poor brain.

Overall working at The Junk is a very pleasant experience... friendly colleagues good pay... I don't mind going back to work there by the end of next year... that is if I am still in Kuching.... I hope not... cause if I am still here it might mean that I failed some of my subjects.... and I don't want that to happened.

Well... I better scoot off to bed now... very tired but happy...tomorrow I still have to go to work again... cheers to me and y'all out there.

P/s: I am happy the some of my friends are concern about me... they kept asking me how am I coping... Am I ok... Thanks to Ping and Hui Bun for your concern... I am truly grateful to have friends like both of you.. bless you guys in your upcoming exams... May you pass with flying colours.... love you guys!!! Gambateh!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good if u can earn extra pocket money, BUT, sti haf to deal wif ur study. Don neglect it. Take care n wish u Gud Luck in ur coming final exam...Gambateh too.well, wat's fren 4 if not cares for each other?