Thursday, November 02, 2006

Unethical People!!!

Some people arrghhs!! are really brainless selfish asses.... sorry I can't help it. Well let me tell a story why I am so tulan. Today while I was attending my class half way... which was already 5 something in the afternoon... I had to visit the toilet real bad.

Filled with ashes and cigarette butts and it stinks

I had to run down to the second floor toilet because in Swinburne the 3rd floor toilet are reserved for staff only...so choices are either I use the washroom on the 2nd floor or 4th floor. well soi soi(unlucky in Hokkien) I opt for the 2nd floor toilet... the other cubicle was occupied so I had no choice to use the other one that is vacant. Once I'm in there... I was like WHAT THE FUCK!!! The toilet bowl was so dirty there were cigarette ashes all over the place and on the toilet bowl.... the whole cubicle was so smelly again!! Cigarette butts were thrown inside the toilet bowl too... No wonder there were so many blockage in Swinburne's toilet... must have been these asses who are destroying it!!

CB ppl.... I mean come on for goodness sake your not suppose to smoke inside the Building...If you want to smoke go outside...DUH!! do you have to be so Damn bloody inconsiderate. Ok if you want to smoke there it is fine but don't dirty the toilet bowl la... fucking shit really pissed me off!! I hope one fine day they will get caught and get punished by the authority.......Bloody eejits!!

Lets Learn a bit of Hokkein :
a brief intro about Hokkein... Hokkien is one of the many chinese dialects. It is similar to that of "Tai Yu" of Taiwan. Hokkien is a dialect that is mostly by the Chinese communities in Kuching. Some of the natives here also know how to speak this language... that is if they hang out a lot with the Chinese Friends. The Majority of Chinese living in Kuching understands and speaks Hokkien. Hokkien is also used in West Malaysia and Singapore.


Hokkien ------->English
Lu Ho Bo -----------> How are you?
Jiak Pheng -----------> Dinner time/Eating time
Jiak ---------------> Eat
Lok Ceh Lui -------------> How much?
Gam Sia --------------> Thank you
Wa Seng Kia --------------> I'm going off now

If your under the age of 18 DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER... Above 18 please proceed.





Foul words of Hokkien

Hokkien ------> English
Tulan ----------> literally means Pissed off
Cibai
-----------> literally means women's private part
Lanciao ---------->l iterally means man's private part
Cibai Kia ----------> well it means you fucking bastard
Cao Chabo ----------->You SLUT!!/ You filthy bitch!!
Cao Tapo -------------> You fucking asshole/bastard

hehehe But don't use these words above and simply scold people in Kuching...you might be asking for trouble.... hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u forgot an important one.

Hokkien ------->English
Mai Kali --------> Good morning

Anonymous said...

Ya, reli unethical human being...But, jus be patient and tolerate a bit lo or jus clean it. Tat's wat mostly i do in my hostel.Don need to count on ppl too much.Jus tat hoping those read this msg take it s ReMiNdEr !Good comment Edwin but a bit Over(bad expression)