Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to study

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Short Talk:

I have not been updating my blog for half a month already. All of you guys out there must be wondering am I still alive or not, am I right? well I am pretty much alive. Its just that I recently started class and the timetable is very hectic and plus my part time tutoring I am quite tired by the end of the day.
....................................................................................................................................................................................


This is really weird. I used to hate study and can't wait for the holidays to come and rest, I always wonder what will the working life feels like and to tell you guys honestly after going for a three months training as an accounts trainee. I was eager to jump back into the classroom and listen to the boring lectures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Won't be coming in and out of this building anymore...

Photobucket
Will not be able to see these buildings everyday....

Photobucket
Goodbye...cold silent aisle...

This semester I am back to the normal 4 subjects. I was overjoyed, for I managed to pass all my papers last semester. This semester I am taking, Management Decision Making, Company Law, Taxation Issues and Planning and Corporate Accounting. In order to pass I will have to work real hard this semester. I still another more year to completion, so I must work hard and persevere.

I can and I will pas all my subjects! Chiong ar ( means...CHARGE! in hokkien)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Halooo Swinburne.... From top (current building, New faculty buildings under construction)

Photobucket
I love this carpark! Weehooo~~!

Well, at least this semester there isn't any parking problems for me as the new multi-story carpark is completed. Oh the joy! The other buildings are still under construction and is slated to be completed in time for this year end's alumni to be held in Swinburne.

Hmmm.....come to think of it... I kinda miss my colleagues and office. Sighs...... back to work now... I mean study.

6 comments:

zhixing said...

studying time is always the most enjoyable and wonderful moment in life :)
have fun dude!

Dwinz said...

Hi there! Long time din see u dy! How's life?

Hahah True true =)

Anonymous said...

arh!!!!!! i don't like to study..tired.....stress..

Dwinz said...

vivi the u like to work ar?

Anonymous said...

=____= human are always like this... when u have the thing u won't appreciate it. When it's gone, you start to miss it...

oh well, what is the choice. Life IS like this~

Anonymous said...

i also don't like to work~ how arh ? work also very tiring and stress.......study still better if no test & assignment la..wahahha