Sunday, March 30, 2008

My New Baby~

As I had mentioned in the previous post. I had recently bought a new computer. I can't stand my old computer as it lags like hell.

I am in love with my new baby.... 320gb of Hard disc space, running on 2 gb of ram. AM2 Athlon processor with a speed of 2.20GHZ speed. I am very very happy with it... no more lag problems. More space for animes....YAHOOO...

Best of all I changed my monitor too. Its a 19" Samsung wide screen LCD monitor. The output is just so nice... I am so content now... happy... hahaha....

Photobucket
My New baby boo~~ *muacks*

Btw...Tee Heng got a new cpu too... hahah his is better than mine... but hey I am happy with mine... I was given a tight budget....

10 comments:

Samuel Goh said...

Your babe is hot!

Dwinz said...

Sam:
I know... I know... I am sooo Happy~~! huuu HuuU!

Angel Valerie said...

better than my ageing lappie...

miss blogging life somehow.

Anonymous said...

damn... when can i buy mine T-T

so good~ got people sponsor... man. i wan oso~

ai... back to the reality. stop dreaming. future get one la~

by the way, with the new "wife" wing gonna be doomed, since he so like game~ guide him man.

Anonymous said...

edwin!!!! how umuch u buy tat LCD monitor? i fwan to get one also cz mine broken liao la...

Anonymous said...

EDWIN!!!! i just back from PC FAIR ..i saw a lot of LCD screen...samsung look nice but damn expensive, i think i will get Acer one..wat do u think ? hmmm...

by:viiven

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

Dwinz said...

Lone: you are working dy... can buy yourself la... no need sponsorer la.... LOL

Wing ar.... dunno how 2 guide him le.

Vivi: My monitor is RM 665. I can help you if you want. You just need to tell me what u wan lor.

Cellulite: Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Anonymous said...

Edwin ~ i buy oledi ...samsung LCD screen 19'' and it cost me RM634. I just grab it from PC fair ..hehehe

by:vivien

Dwinz said...

Samsung Rules~!
Lolx