Monday, June 23, 2008

The Revision Weeks, Part 1

The final examination has just passed and looking back at the weeks where I was doing my revision with my study mates was kinda fun. I guess all of us were pretty tired then. We barely had enough rest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For me I was gulping down coffee like there was no tomorrow just to stay awake and keep me going on with my books. The whole week of revision was filled with seriousness and also... well a tad of silliness and also a lot of timeout. But of course most of the time was spend with the books.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Day time we will be at the State Library doing revision and when night falls we went back to the Uni to continue our revision until late mid-night. There are times when one will feel bored and start a little bit of camwhoring. LOLX

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Usually the study group consist of six of us....small chick (Chee), Miss Polar bear (Vivi), Pig(David), Mouse (Ming), Caloon and I. We may be taking different subject but studying together is fun. If there are somethings that we do not understand we can solve it either together or someone will teach us.

4 comments:

vivi said...

our life in uni....felt so happy that we have go thru tat difficult part for preparing our final exam and now, we are having HOLIDAY!!!! i feel so good...

Dwinz said...

time juz passes by so fast... hopefully all of us can pass....!

yeah holidaysss

vivi said...

caloon very funny..lolz

Anonymous said...

ooohhh...That place (Pustaka) brings back stupid memories.