Monday, April 24, 2006

One Crazy Day!

I guess this is one of my craziest day! Woke up at 7 coz I have to tutor students at 8am. 10.30 finally the class ends but I had to go to the Uni to do my group assignment, after at 1 I went to pick up my mum and had a quick lunch then went home a whilr to keep the laundry and back on the road again to the city centre to pay up somethings.

My Uni class starts at 3.30 and by the time I send my mom home it was 3pm and I had to rush to my Uni, lucky my uni is close to my house. Once there NO PARKING SPACE!! had to park a few blocks away and walked all the way in. F**K the day was damn hot again wand it was quite a hike to the campus!

Later when my class ended at 5.30 Ihad to get to another tutoring class which starts at 6.30pm and ends at 9.30pm. It was only then I can come back home. *Sighs* man this is one F**king crazy day!

No comments: