Tuesday, January 09, 2007

La politique de lieu de travail (workplace politics)

Hmm… Have been a busy for these past few days and thus, that is why I had not blog for quite some time. So here is a new entry from me.


After years of working as a part-timer, I’ve learned a lot. How different companies operates differently from one another.


I’ve also noticed that in any workplace there is bound to be something that is called the workplace politics. I usually get along with my colleagues real well but there are times when I do dislike some of my colleagues. I guess it is natural to have conflicts…


Recently I worked part-time at the junk. The first day working there seems ok, well everyone seems nice and without doubt everyone is friendly there. After working for sometime there I have finally realized something, there are many stories in the junk that made the employees there looking junky. I am not being mean or anything but it does seem this way.


I also learned about employees who generally don’t get along which each other, I also learned who I don’t really like and those lazy bums who love to delegate their work to others.


Even the tuition centre that I worked in also has some politics inside. Seems like one day when I graduate and start to work full time I will face more of this, but I’m sure I’ll be used to it by then as long as you ignore it and work like it is nobody’s fucking business all should remain peaceful unless someone kicks you on the ass and that spells war.


No comments: