Friday, January 26, 2007

A Taste of Working 2 Different Jobs

November 2006, I started working at the Junk Restaurant, Then In January 2006, my tuition centre called up and offered me a tutoring position for upper primary and lower secondary English Language. Naturally I accepted the offer for tutoring has always been my part-time job to earn me my pocket money.

Soon I decided to try something, well... you can the greed for more cash made me do this. I decided to keep my work at the Junk restaurant and at the same time doing my tutoring job. I end up working at Junk on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday would be my tutoring days.


So far I felt quite comfortable doing these 2 jobs at the same time. Even though they are totally different jobs, I have learned to blend into it quite comfortably. But I must admit that at times I do feel tired and sometimes discouraged to go work but overall I am happy that I am doing 2 jobs.

Junk Restaurant (top) and Top Students Tuition Centre (Bottom)

But sad to say after this month I'll have to quit my job at the Junk Restaurant, as mentioned in my earlier post, I have done badly in my exams. So on February much of my time would be spend on doing my revision. But sometimes a thought would pass my mind...I am so used being busy and working 2 jobs at one time, would I get used to it once I quit? Well I guess I would but that would need a bit of time adjustment. I surely would miss all my buddies in the Junk.

2007 INTAKE CALL OR REGISTER NOW @ TOP STUDENTS TUITION CENTRE!!


2 comments:

Gab said...

Wow man, you're so hardworking. I wish I can be less lazy this year.

Anonymous said...

Their seo services are top notch. We have been using them for about 5 years now but they just showed us their new viral marketing packages that are state of the art mass marketing techniques becuase it's not just about seo
anymore.
Website Promotion from Atomic Seo was definitly a wise investment so yeah I would recommend their services.