Saturday, January 13, 2007

Mysterious Vanishing of RM 10

I know this post is a it late but was too busy to post it up. so post it up now

Thursday
, 11 January 2007. This day didn't end well for me. It ended like hell! My friends ask me to join a gathering, the very first venue was at a coffee shop near the 3rd mile Mc Donalds. But due to a sudden heavy downpour one of my friend decided not to join us, thus, the venue was changed last minute to this "Fusion" restaurant not far from 3rd Mile called The Colours.

Well I arrive there around 10pm found my friends and sat down and looked at the menu, first of I decided to order some nice fruit drink cause the name looks soo nice so I wanted to try it, so I placed my order but to find out that all the fruit juices and drinks are not available... never mind than, I scanned through the menu again to look for some other tempting drinks only to find that the menu is really over-priced.... guess what a can of coke cost RM3.80!!! Might as well I go and buy it from the supermarket or Kopi tiam (Coffee shop in Hokkien) ... in a supermarket I can get it for like RM1.05 and coffee shop like RM 1.60 which is considered quite expensive.

Well I\in the end i settled for an Italian Soda... which was not very cheap either,,, but no choice... better than nothing aye...not forgetting something the waitresses there have some major problem in standing still, the waitress that took our order was shaking her hips and legs and was hitting me and man was I getting annoyed, if it was a hot chick doing that I don't mind but it was a fuggly beotch (sorry ok not beotch...coz I was not that fond of her ok but she was fuggly).

Well my friends were hungry so they ordered some food namely chicken chop and lamb chop or something. The food was disappointing though.... I tasted it after my friend said it was tasteless... well it was practically tasteless!! Junk's menu maybe expensive but the food I get is not this crap!

But the highlight of the night was... Well when we were ready to go and was paying for out food and drinks. Something weird happened we ask the cashier to separate the bill cause some of our friends are still chatting there... first she said can we pay all at once for it is a tedious job to seperate the bill.... wtf.... this type of cashier can go to hell. Never mind so in the end the bill was separated so we paid... half way through the process another annoying waitress (beotch) just squeezed in between my friend and I without saying "EXCUSE ME"... this was how rude the waitresses are there. Suddenly after what seems like 2 minutes I noticed my RM10 was gone. So I kindly asked the Cashier.

ME: Excuse me, I am sorry but how much did I give you just now?

Cashier (beotch): I don't know. (She was still holding a wad of cash in her right hand)

ME: Can you please check for me I think I gave you extra.

Cashier (beotch): I don't know I already mixed the money in the cashier ( still holding a was of cash in her hands)

ME: Can you please check?

Cashier
(beotch) : Sorry I can't the only way I would know is when I close the cashier

And after a long argument a guy (which I presumed was the manager) said when they close their cashier at 3 am they would let me know... but in the end they didn't. Some more the cashier never returned my change.

The following day I went back... and the whole place was filled with unfamiliar faces... so I told them then they called the boss and I talked to the boss yada yada.... and fuck him he said "My employees won't dare to cheat" but again I insisted on checking again. ( The boss didn't know what happened)... then a few hours later he called and told me that there was no extra money in the cash register... I just said ok sorry to bother. But in my heart I was saying....

"You fucking asshole, wait until close cashier for sure she can just sneak that RM10 out and said there is no extra... duh!!!!!" oh well... that teaches me a lesson always check the amount of money that I am paying before I pay to the cashier.

and furthermore.. I swore that I will never ever step into the colours again.... since the change of management... I think the service sucks.... and food wasn't that great and Overpriced!!

1 comment:

Samuel Goh said...

somehow there were many negative feedback from people i know regarding that place. yet... still so many people. ironic ain't it.