Friday, July 06, 2007

5ive Complaintz... Life is full of complaints...ha ha

Life is full of complaints =D

Okay I was tagged by samgoh, so here you go my five complaintsssss:-
  1. When the heck is my salary coming out! It is already 6th June 2007 and my salary is not out yet! hopefully by this Saturday it will be out!
  2. I need more cash, Sighs... each month I find myself cash strapped! I need more cash...anyone knows a better paying part-time job whereby they pay you ON-TIME?
  3. I hope I can pass my finals! Shitty man, my finals was not exactly easy, I hope I can pass this time or else that is the end of me in Swinburne.
  4. Where did my lecturer go? Okay why am I blogging now? and where am I now? I am in Swinburne stuck can't find my lec? where did she go? must be lunching now... =.=" (Miss don't lunch for so long lar)
  5. Need more exercise, Ed... you are plain lazy... you need to get more exercise you look so flabby and full of lard!
Actually there will be more than just five complaintsssss... haha I have more to that!

Who am I gonna tag? Hmmm...

Angel
Jadey
brenda
ah Yieng
Johnson
Rossa
Amoi


This post will not have any Chinese version, due to the fact that I am in Swinburne and there is no Chinese Language for me to use here. So very sorry. 抱歉

To translate this post you can try and use babel fish translation

image source

8 comments:

emointhecorner said...

eddie i want to fucking die...

emointhecorner said...

shoot me please?

Angel Valerie said...

so many complaints... haha...

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: why u wanna die? something happened?

No, I am not gonna shoot my own mei mei... no you can't make me ><"

angel: Don you think that life is just full of complaints? lol... look at the pic it says a lot neh?

emointhecorner said...

just want to, got no reason to go on anymore and its not like anyone would notice lyke rite now...

eventually yes, cause there's goin to be a big mess, but is not like i've accomplished anything to be proud and spoken of,

i ono life just seemed really pointless to go on anymore.
i've got no one to look up to...

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner:

Sorry for the late reply, busy these days...

Oh jadey, is something wrong? I am always proud of this mei mei of mine. So don't think too much k.

You are great in many of your own ways. so don't think too much.

emointhecorner said...

koko where you gooo?

Dwinz said...

emointhecorner: go and ask roselyn lor. been busy in junk and also my tuition centre. wow.... really tired