Monday, July 23, 2007

Results are out....

I have waited for hours and hours, finally my results are out! How was my results? Well for starter I passed both my Law in Global Business and also my Microeconomics. BUT I failed my Financial Information System again... This is bad... I am not sure that I can resit for the paper or not. Or do I have to repeat the subject.


If I have to repeat the sub I have some serious thinking to do. Should I stay in accounting or should I just switch my course to another major. Maybe I am just not cut out for accounting. Maybe I should think that I am cut out for accounting. Should I carry on accounting?

So far this is how my results look like:

HBC 220 N
HBE 110 P
HBL 111 C

In Swinburne N stands for NOT PASS, P for PASS and C for CREDIT. Well I really need to think hard now. This is hard, I am worried for my friend David now, for his results ain't very good. The other think that I am thinking now is what the counsellor told me. Will Swinburne let me continue in this course.

GOD GIVE ME AN ANSWER PLEASE...LEAD ME THE WAY...

1 comment:

emointhecorner said...

HANG IN THERE!
but if its not meant for you..
maybe should see other options and do smt with the stuff ur good at im guessin?