Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mr. Flu and Mr. Cough

I had an unexpected visitor today, I was visited by Mr. Flu and Mr. Cough. Well actually Mr. Cough visited me earlier on. But today Mr. Flu decided to drop by and said "HATCHEW! HATCHEW!"... I must say it was a strange way to greet someone. Because Mr. Flu decided to drop by my nose was having a fun time dribbling with nasal mucus that flows endlessly through my nasal passage like a flowing river and thus causing me to consume a total of 20 pieces of tissues!! which now is nicely piled beside me (sighs~).

Mr. Cough decided to join in too. Thus causing poor old me to go *Cough* *ahem..ahem* *Cough, Cough* which caused me to have a soar throat too. Together Mr. Flu and Mr. Cough created a symphony called the Cough and Hatchew and here is how it goes. "Cough..Cough..Hatchew...Hatchew...Ahem...ahem...Cough, Cough...sniffles..."... ahhh what great song they have created but a torcher to me caused I think I can be on of santa's reindeer now for my nose is as red as Ruldoph.

Sighs~~ I guess this visit by Mr. Flu and Mr. Cough wasn't what I really wanted and they are actually unwelcomed guest...I wonder how long will they be staying I hope that they will go as soon as possible....

No comments: