Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yet another normal day

Yes it is another normal day for me. I was working away the whole afternoon doing my e-commerce lab work and got quite a headache on finding what I need. But then again thanks to albinoblackship.com which provided me with nice funny flashes. Well that is one of the ways I know how to cure my stress but the only downside was some of the flash ws crap stuff. It seems like the flash will never end the story with nothing but repeated scenes. All and all I have enjoyed quite a few. Oh and yes help my sis carried the tables to her office for her tuition tomorrow and I found a pleaseant DVD to watch on SUPER SIZE ME. Hey like what she said it was good. A combination of facts and humour. Mc bloggin XD. But I was so suprised though when I watch that DVD it so happens that in the U.S.A there are Mc Donalds in their HOSPITALS!!! yes HOSPITALS!! I was like wow.....

Well I guess I have nothing much to say now...Chiaoz...gotta snooze early cuz tomorrow I gotta go to my frenz houz and do assignment...buhuhuhuhu....

No comments: