Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sayonara to Mr. Nice Guy

I have learned that in life, it doesn't pay to be a kind and good sometimes. So as from today onwards I am going to treat people nicely if they do the same to be. I'll be an asshole if they gonna be assholes. Who cares bout what they think... I mean hello sometimes in this harsh reality one has to be selfish.

Why I don't want to play Mr. Nice guy anymore? its simple. I was kind enough to advise a friend about a change to time for our micro tutorial class for this week. He was absent for the second lecture and it was during the lecture our micro lecturer asked us about whether could we attend the Thursday's tutorial class. Naturally most of us...well all of us did not have any clashes and agreed to attend it.

When I told him about the changed of time for this week's tute he said he can't make it and I asked him are there any clashes for that time. He gave me some weird answer. I got fed up and told him, if you have nay clashes or what so ever it is none of my business so you go and tell or explained to the lecturer... suddenly his msn status went offline... hmmmm... weird it was not even 11pm yet and never came online again... I had a hunch I was being blocked by him.

So I asked his housemate, did he went out or something? Then the housemate said no...why? he is in his room... he is online now too, can't you see him online? I said no in my msn list he is offline... so it is clear from here that I am being block.

I mean this is great so now I know I am just being a busybody... So from today onwards I am not going to help him I am going to mind my own business. I felt very insulted and hurt when I got blocked... at least I know an ass he is...

So can anyone advice me... what should I do? Should I act like nothing has happened?? Or should I bloody forgive him...or ignore him?? Advice please....

The moral of this story: TO MIND MY OWN FUCKING BUSINESS....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just let it go. From what I read in your entry, it might be because of the way you expressed yourself that could have been a bit harsh from the sounds of it.

Try to approach him again. Asked him if you did sound harsh on MSN? IF you did, you're sorry.

Look @ it from another angle. Has he ever treated you badly? Besides, if he can't turn up for the class, that's his problem as well.

Keep your chin up.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks a lot for the advice... I am going to do just that. Thanks a Lot!!

Anonymous said...

tell you what ,Edwin.next time you meet somebody new,look at him/her for 1 min,....chuckle a bit...& ask," hey you,are you okay ka?"...hahahoho.its alrite man,this is part of the meaning of life.you meet all sort & you're going to meet somemore "all-sort" later on.life is a journey ,like whats been written on your banner so just try to "look further" a bit & things gonna works out fine for you.

Dwinz said...

hahaha...thanks ahfeiko, guess in life we have to look at teh brighter side huh.

Anonymous said...

Well, ur this post attract my attention. I like both of ur fren expressing their professional and open-minded opinion and advice. They are totally Good consultant. tell them ye.. It's hard and expensive to get more ENEMY but frens are jus like kids, they haf emotion too..As frens we should be more concern and be a litle bit more understanding rather than complaining owez. Sometimes it's our fault and sometimes it's theirs'. So jus be open minded and don cares so much of wat others is saying. Frens can get together bcoz of FATE and DESTINY. So, instead of getting enemy( or not even talking wif them), why don WE GET MORE FRENS le?

Dwinz said...

Wow another great advice hahaha.. I guess this is an attractive topic...lol