Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hari Raya Delights!

.............................................................................................................................................................................
Short Talk:
FUCK! I am so broke and its only middle of the month! Shit! No more going out...maybe not even staying back for WFL any more...its BUDGET TIME!

............................................................................................................................................................................

The one thing I look forward to Hari Raya is that I can meet my Malay friends. We have been separated since our Diploma graduation and some of them are working. I sure miss them. My Malay friends are always warm and sincere towards us. They never fail to invite us to visit them during Hari Raya. Even now, when we are apart and not studying together we are still being invited to their house for raya. Now, that is true sincerity and friendship. I truly respect them.


Another thing that I look forward to is the food and cakes! Oh I tell you guys, some of my friends serve wicked food. I usually look forward to eating masak merah, rendang, lemang, ketupat, pulut, curry and many more. The cakes and cookies, I need not say more about them for right now as I am doing this post and recollecting back what I have eaten there is making me drool like a bull dog!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The cakes were good too!

The first house I visited was Zeti's house. Her house was the first house we visited and the only house we visited this raya because some of our other friends are not in Kuching for this Raya. As usual Zeti's mother cooks some really wicked food. The cakes are great too. I ate so much curry, lemang, pulut and of course masak merah that I felt bloated but surprisingly, I was greedy enough to continue on with the cakes and cookies after that glorifying meal.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Look at all those food!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My first round XD

After the satisfying lunch at Zeti's house I was back home sleeping! Yes I was such a pig! I know! But I went jogging with Morgan and Shawn that evening. Well "Jogging"....

Then I had this lil dude for dinner...YUMZ! ok....ok... joking this prawn is still living happily in its aquarium in Kuching International Airport. LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about food during raya. It's always so fun filled experience when going out for beraya. The food, especially on the first day is awesome!

Anonymous said...

T____T raya... alone at home~

not a single curry o kueh ate. keep thinking something back then.

Anonymous said...

Cibol: Yes I couldn't agree more. It is always a fun filled experience. i like the home cooking it is better than food catering. haha.

Lone: Ahh.... ask u liao come back Kuching you don't want. See if you come back Kuching you can come out and beraya with us. Then you can have cakes, rendangs, curry etc

Anonymous said...

ticket price problem i guess, and he can't stay up at kch for a long time so it's a bit "bo hua",not worth i guess for 4 - 5 days staying then back to kl work like mad again..

hmm "keep thinking something back"...hmm fishYYY

Anonymous said...

nth: No la... coz there got sth special LOL jk jk. Knot also la... coz 3 days hol if he come back rush like hell..

Don worry lone! when you come back I bring you go eat Malay food! hahaha

Lin Lin said...

Attend WFL is nothing to do with lunch lor...... :) Now i know why that day suddenly went to jogging because you ate too much and feel want to get rid of the fat...... haha...... During Hari Raya i like to taste their curry, rendang, cakes and bamboo chicken...... yummy......

emointhecorner said...

there's a prawn at the airport?!?!

omg cool, i wanna c when i get bak! i'll kacau it and poke the tank ahahah, but my dad and val will be following me back when they meet mein sing thou -_______-"

iuiuiuiu, how sad nyahhhh. i can't wait to work for some reason yah noe!
i dunno y ahahah, im so bored i'd do anything except for prostitution!

and getting hit by cars

and losing stuff

bwahahaha

Anonymous said...

WFL will have effects on my lunch la... dun u understand ... sighs if u dun understand nvm la.

Hoho... No just that I dislike the spare tyre and Need more exercise in my life.


Yeah... U dunno ka? there is this aquarium at the departure level there which keeps Salt water fishes etc.

You are so mean... bully them.....

Isn't that great they are accompanying u back to KCH. Will u be flying MAS or Silk Air?

Hahaha... why u miss Junk ar? Ace off the getting hit by car la... crazy... swt... =____________=

Anonymous said...

Alar the damn ticket problem. Plus, not planning to go back on raya either... since i have no malay friends.

what for going back?

nth: it's not like wat u think bout the "keep thinking something back then"

IT's really got something bugging me that few day...

Dwin: my something SPECIAL is not so flexible till i wan tu can meet.

Anonymous said...

Come back and see us lor... can ba... haha...

I know ur "special" is always not flexible de....aih... hope next time u guys can be flexible la

emointhecorner said...

i noe ey! i mean i never saw it when i was goin off lerh. must have been too upset at looking at all ur faces and hugging ppl tht i didn't notice ahahaha.

no its not tht good tht their following me cause i dun reli wanna see my step-mum i dunno y...so yea and their goin to nag at me by my hair and stuff and my piercings sigh... oso have to watch ot what i buy.

ahahah im so pro man i didnt get hit, but oso so soi my luck, now its like so HOT here gawd i wana go back and dance in the rain! nihihihih here's already like kch weather especially after it rains, i feel like a steamed pau ><"

OMG im coming back so so so so so soon!!

i can't wait! it's not even a month till im back didja noe?!?! its like 20 smt days! ! ! !