Sunday, October 07, 2007

Push too Hard

You wanted so much from me
But when is it than you can see
And how could I make you understand
That I need some space to breathe
I am a human, I've my own stand
Sometimes the words you say brings seethe


I really wanted to respect you
But I am starting to find it hard to do
The harder I try, the more I can't
Its a space of freedom that I need,
I wish you will grant
In life we should learned to be satisfied
So let us try not to fight

If you pushed too hard
I am afraid sooner or later I might break apart
If you pushed too hard
Hearts are bound to be broken and scarred
If you pushed too hard
One day this family is bound to break apart

You wanted to control everything
Controlling people gives you satisfaction
And now this family's love and warmth is dying
Could we all end up in separation?

I hope that would not be the end
This family's relationship I shall fend
Cause no matter we are connected
nothing could let this connection be separated

If you pushed too hard
I am afraid sooner or later I might break apart
If you pushed too hard
Hearts are bound to be broken and scarred
If you pushed too hard
One day this family is bound to break apart

I know sometimes I am rude
But I promise you that I'll mend my ways
Let not little problems spoil our mood
Lets open up ourselves for better days

By Dwinz

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm... someone push u off the peak arr? who? me?:D

kikiki...how are u btw? last weekend go see "her", she say if can mayb, mayb mid next year go kch wit me:)

Dwinz said...

lone! u are back... these days a bit busy so is wing he has a lot of tests and assignments.

Nah there is another meaning to it... tell u sometimes later la. =D

CONGRATS! finally we bros can meet her in person! I can't wait.!

Anonymous said...

i say mayb nia~ not comfirm yet...

pity her stay alone there dun dare go here n there to explore. keep eating cereal as 3 meal.

O well she kind of miss me since the day i'm back here.No, should say she miss me be4 i come back. say tat she scare i "run" away wor... anyway this is no place to put my pv thing.

jus want to tell u take it easy.(man my heart still not coming back yet)

Anonymous said...

I hope its a confirm that would be great.

I don't blame her for not going out I heard JB ain't exactly a safe place to stay. Seriously she eats cereals for 3 meals? She is skinny enough... why can't she eat something proper?


Hahaha... well maybe we shud discuss this mushy stuffs sometime maybe in msn... not here... ain't very private u know.


Sighs... I know where is your heart now and its very far from ur job and KL.... LOL... did I get that right now? LOL