Monday, October 22, 2007

A little to exposed

..............................................................................................................................................................................
Short Talk:
Finally I finished and handed in my Quickbooks assignment. I am free....free from quickbooks! Yes... now all I have to do now is work harder and pass FIS and all my subjects!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Have you ever woke up in the morning and you just know that it is one of those days? Or when you wake up everything is just fine and as the days proceed things started to go so wrong. Well as for me, I would say it is one of those days for me. I started the day quite normally and nothing seems to be wrong.

Once I reached the Uni things started to get a bit rough just a wee bit, nothing serious yet. First, I had to park my car at the Kenyalang parking lot and take the shuttle service back to the uni. Because it was a van and the door was quite low, when I was exiting the van, I hit my head "boobed!" in front of the many girls that were in the van too ( I was the only male occupant in the van besides the driver =.=), the only consolation I had was...well... they felt my pain too. I just hope they won't laugh and giggle behind me and start to gossip behind me... "eh, look at the klutz, don't even know how to exit a van. What a loser! *giggles*"

When I went into the library and met up with my friend, he started to tell me about my quickbooks assignment that we missed out something while doing the Balance Day Adjustment. I had to do some minor corrections and reprint and re-burn the the files into the CD again. But that wasn't so bad.

The highlight of the day was after when I finished my law class. I went back to the library again. Met up with friends and help them out a little with their Quickbooks assignment. Earlier on I had asked my other friend who parked his car at Kenyalang also to sms me when he is done and wants to go to take his car. He did sms me, and said the van had arrived. So I quickly cleared up my stuff and ran down holding my books ( I didn't even keep the books and file into my backpack and just rushed down to catch the van). I went out and looked to the left and looked to the right. The van was no where in sight and looked for my friend and he was nowhere> I was really puzzled then. So I smsed him... he didn't reply. I sat down and kept my books. YES! I look so PATHETIC! Suddenly after sometime I received a message from my friend

"The bus driver knot wait o, he said 4.30 another round"
"He drive away already."

Inside my heart... "&@*&&#@$*@#&*... wait a while also cannot, damn fucking cibai make me run like a maniac and made me looked so pathetic, Kanine ar"

So I went back to the first floor to grab some water to cool down myself. Sure enough around 4.30 the bus came back. I doubled checked with the bus driver to see whether is the bus going back to Kenyalang. Yes it was, this trip there was a lot of people, so I decided to take the "first class seat" So I climbed up the van and there was an unwelcoming sound that greeted me while I was half way climbing...."Ripped!!" Oh dear what is that, I looked down and saw that my pants has torn apart! "WHAT THE FUCK!" I quickly grab my FIS textbook and covered it and hoped that no one saw it, especially the group of girls sitting behind me. The hole was huge I tell you and it went all the way up to my hip and when I sat down the hole opens even bigger and it revealed my "sexy hip" to the world including my "ahemz". I tell you I would have turned really red if someone saw me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Very Sexy

My mind was racing how will I get out of the van later? Crap.... shit.... cibai why...why of all days and of all time now! I have really down right gorgeous sexy hips. I was afraid that by revealing I will be the envy to all the people sitting in the bus


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well as soon as we arrived at the Car Park, I hurried down the bus limping a bit because I was trying to cover the hole. I wonder anyone noticed my strange behaviour. But I must admit it was quite cooling with that big hole, there is a lot of air circulation inside my pants. LOL...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well the good news it I got home without anyone noticing my beautiful hip. While I was driving I put up the sun shades to prevent the other drivers from ogling over my wonderful hip. *winks*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm well, actually the driver did stop and wait for bout..3 and a half mins, my other frend in van asked the driver :"eh tauke, i tot u want to wait? maybe still got ppl o"

tauke smile and said :" ya i wait oredy ler, nvm later come back another round" i was like lol...

i didn even finish sms and i reached kenyalang oredy, only bout 4 ppl in the van nia lolx, not include driver again

Anonymous said...

swt la I really look so pathetic all my books were on my hands coz I was afraid that the driver might wait too long....

Dang!But the second round the van was quite full... He should have waited! Bah.... nvm its over anyway. LOL

Anonymous said...

O...so now we become meeting up here in ur blog eh~

aiya jus the "da tui" exposed nia... i thought u say like middle of ur butt leak. btw wat strenght u use when u go up the van till can make the pants leak(kikiki~)

though ur uni renovate bigger the car park, no arr? then too bad.

Anonymous said...

tauke wear that to uni tmr, andrew wants to see ur sexy muscular thigh. remember to wear red deh ku oso ok. lol

Anonymous said...

lone: haha yes a meeting place LOL.

Aiyo... if my ass area tiam lo... I tell you I won't dare go down from the van ar... "pak si wa tu mai lok" ar...

The carpark.... still have to wait la...
guy with sexy muscular thighs: Damn the name is long.

LOL

Errr... I will wear RAINBOW col... LOL... tell andrew have to pay o not for free de le... if he wans free one he go see david's one LOL..

Crap... its thigh hor not hips or is it the same ar....damn !

Anonymous said...

LOL, i enjoy reading the article and the comments! I have one word about the pants. SEXY! Hahaha

Anonymous said...

alistairlihai: Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I am very happy that you enjoyed reading this entry haha... yes SEXY!

Anonymous said...

This blog attracts my attention.Hehe :) U noe why i'm interested lo. Haha :) Paiseh. But ur r reli smart in action le. I reli cant imagine of tat situation.

Siang