Monday, February 04, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!新年快乐!!

Photobucket


Wow...time really is zooming past fast. 3 more days and the Chinese will be celebrating the Chinese New Year.

哇...时间过的好快哦。。。一转眼就快华人新年咯。在多三天,就是新年咯!!你们紧张吗?兴奋嘛??

Photobucket
猫猫穿衣服咯!好可爱哦!!kitty is wearing shirt...cute!!

Come to think of it I have been living in this world for a good 22 years, well coming 23 years. Sighs... I am getting old. I suddenly realise that life can be really routine. For 23 good years I have been celebrating the Chinese New Year the same way. Suddenly, I feel really tired, the mood somehow just isn't there. But the very one thing I look forward to Chinese New Year is that most of my friends will be back here in Kuching. Sadly, this year my dear sister Florence won't be able to make in back.

唉。。。一转眼,我也庆祝新年23年咯。。。每年还不是一样的过咯。想一想嗄,有点累咯,每年一到新年就匆匆忙忙的,很累。。。感觉到每有哪个心情来庆祝。加上,今年,有好多朋友们不能回来庆祝新年。我乾姐姐Florence,今年不能回来,我好难过,因为我真的很想念她,很想念她。好想见见她。


Photobucket
Hotlink的财神爷!哈哈!Hotlink's money god! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

The bright side is I get to see Lone...(a.k.a LC Bin). Well for those out there who are wonder what in the world does 'LC' means... trust me you don't wanna know...LOL. It is best kept between us. To those who understands... he forced me to give him this nick, he started it all first! I swear!

但往好的一方面看,笼哥回来咯,终于又可以见到他咯。哈哈!一定要好好陪陪他!不然又要一年多才能见到那个臭家伙!哇哈哈!


This year, my new year will be wee bit different. Main difference would be that I will be working at The Junk restaurant on the 3rd and 4th day of Chinese New Year. Well I don't think I am gonna earn much, I just did it to relief my friend for 2 days.

说真的,今年,我新年有点不同。因为呢。。。我在新年初三就得去做工咯。其实,我没那么勤劳啦。。。我只是去代替朋友两天而已咯。没什么大不了。。。。顶多我累而已。哈哈!

Well, the streets in Kuching now is filled with Chinese New Year decorations. Shopping complexes and Mall are blaring with Chinese New Year songs.

现在古晋满街都有新年的布置,超级市场的新年歌很techno。哈哈,去到那里都是有很hot的新年歌。

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone out there to have a Happy prosperous New Year, May you have a blessed year ahead with cash running into your pockets and also prosper in your health.

小弟在这儿祝大家。。。新年快乐,万事如意,年年有余,祝你鼠年有数不尽的钞票!哈哈!

Photobucket
祝大家:恭喜发财;万事如意;财源滚滚来!

Happy Chinese New Year everyone...

p/s:Sighs... wonder how many ang pows will I have this year hor....
哎呀。。。不知今年有多少个红包好收噢。。。。老了。。。没人要给我。。。。“哭。。。。T-T”

3 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

happy chinese new year, sweetie pie!

Dwinz said...

Angel~~ Sweetie Pies~~!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, MAY YOU HAVE A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR AHEAD.

Anonymous said...

lol~ oi machi say me LC bin... U CB bin la.

lol so late baru leave this comment. happy new year to u too wakakaka~