Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Valentine

Two more days and it will be valentine's day. What are your plans with the one you love? A candle light dinner? 99 red roses to show that you will love your partner forever? Whatever it is, I am sure all you have great plans ahead.


I will be spending my Valentine's day with my students. Candle light dinner with them? Well, more like under the fluorescent light, white board and books and heaps of shouting from them and I.

After that, maybe a stroll down the park alone, Maybe a candle light dinner by myself and tell myself how much I loved myself.LOL... How nice would that be eh?

Photobucket
I love you~~ LOL


Anyway...Happy Valentine's to y'all.
Glitter Photos



..................................

7 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

p/s - i love u too too. haha.

then, ppl can continue with "i love u two three."

bad me.

happy valentine's day, sweetheart. though u cant see me in person, i'll be up in the sky because...

im an angel. muahaha.

typical me - vain.

Dwinz said...

ya lo so vain...

some more leave me alone on valentine's day wor...

How could you....

Angel Valerie said...

Wah... Got leave u alone o valentine's day meh? Got accompany u to manhattan fish market a day before valentine's ma. We did celebrate valentine's day ma, just that it was a be-early valentine's. Counted, right? Anyway, muacks... Miss u a lot here...

Ntheng said...

hello? 7 1/2 mile hospital? we got some1 escaped from u there, please catched him back asap tq

Dwinz said...

Angel: aiyer... that one not counted la... if on valentines day still not here means you aeroplane me lar.


ntheng:Catch who?! catch who?! who needs go 71/2 mile??? who who who?

Anonymous said...

haha..catch edwin! he ki siao liao la...sweat =_=" edwin, i duno ur imagination so good..lolz...

Anonymous said...

i like how to design n create tat imagination picture. So funny :)

*Xiang*