Sunday, February 10, 2008

Love is in the air?

Love

As we grow up most of us tend to find a companion to accompany us and take care of us and vice versa. At the same time when we find the right person, you will treasure them deeply and you just want to spend more time with them. Relationships can range from complicated to just a simple relationship. It just depends on how the couples deal and see their relationship as.

As for me, I guess I prefer to keep my relationship simple, stress free but at the same time I also require my partner to be sincere and loyal for I for will definitely be sincere and loyal to my partner and of course, it is naturally for me to require the same treatment back. Usually, if I feel that when I am in a relationship that is very stressful, I would usually just give up that relationship.You can say that I am selfish but that is just me. Although, I am trying to change that bit because, I felt that at the very least I should try and curb these problems and not run away from it.

Within these few years. Well mainly, last year and this year, I suddenly became a "couple's counsellor" but I would prefer to call myself "the ear". I have always told my friends (close ones that is) that if they have anything feel free to call me up and I will be more than happier to lend them an ear and also my shoulders if they needed too. Soon, I found out that, I had to comfort and give opinions to them quite regularly. I don't know are my advices and comforting words working on them, but if it works, I am very happy.

As for me, My last relationship was with Angel, it was a brief one. Back then, I felt that we had something special and thus, I decided to give it a go. Well, I do love her but I guess the love wasn't that strong.Furthermore during, that time I was facing a lot of stress, from work, family and my studies. It was then, I realise that I was not ready for a realtionship. Thus, I made the hardest decision in my life, that was to call-off the relationship. I really let her down and felt really bad. But, I felt that since I was not ready, it is fair to her that I should end this relationship.

Angel is well...truely an Angel. Even after the break-up we continued to be good friends. She bought me J.Co doughnuts! How sweet and lovely of her. I must say, she is a very beautiful lady. Beautiful, especially in her heart. I also learnt that she has found a new partner who truely treasures her and cares and appreciate her. Seeing her happy now, makes me happy. Finally she has found someone who is way better than me. Angel, I am very happy for you and I wish you both the very best.

Again,as for me? some of my friends started to ask me am I in a realtionship now because in my friendster I changed my status to 'In a relationship'. Basically, I would say, yes I am in a relationship. So far, everything seems to be smooth after some really rough patches, but sometimes I do feel like my love life now is like a yoyo.

If some are going to ask me about the future with my partner. Well... I will say... the future is still blur for me now. For this depends on both party. I may plan a beautiful future for us...but if my partner is not planning to be with me in the future, what is the point of me making all these stupid plans right? Making a wonderful plan for the future and seeing yourself in the future with your partner will give you the tingles and make you feel exillarated but at the end of the day if your partner doesn't want to be with you, All I can say is that...your whole world crashes down on you and you will feel really stupid and naive. The worse part, is the pain that hurts so much that words alone can't explain. How do I know this? Well lets just say I have been there. That is why it has taught me to be more cautious now. But there is always this small little thought of the future in your head, well I don't know it that apply to you guys out there but it happens to me. So whenever this thoughts comes out I will push it away and I am getting very good with that.I am more to living for today now.

By saying what I have said above there is when I took into consideration of something a friend has told me. There is no Ever Lasting Love. Which I find it partially true, and also partially untrue.I would say it all depends on each individual. For me, I wanted to believe there is but at times I just don't know what to think anymore.

But nevertheless, I am still feeling great!!

I guess I am going to stop here now.

To all my friends out there, Don't bother to ask me who is my gf or whatever. Because when the time comes you guys will know it. I won't entertain or answer such questions for now.

To Dearest Angel:
Thank you for everything that you have done. Thank you for your doughnuts. Thank you for your love. Thank you for everything and words alone can't express my gratitude.I would also like to say that, if you have any problems and you feel like talking to someone, remember I will always be there for you, ready to lend you my ears. Let's just say, it is my turn to be an Angel and I will be your guardian Angel plus a close friend. *Hugs* and *kisses*.

Oh btw... have I told you...you are a true angel in my eyes!

6 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

u know what, sweetie? i wasnt at all ready to read this entry because it's 1.30am right now and im feeling a little sleepy.

i didn't prepare a tissue box with me when i was going through ur entry, u know?

Anonymous said...

Aww...sweetheart... don't cry... its the truth though... =)

Angel Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel Valerie said...

u know, i was really crying because it touched my heart... really, really...

the feeling is beyond words can describe...

Anonymous said...

=___= hmmm... quite a surprise one.

anyway good luck then.

oh boy~ concentrate too much on my own n din saw wat's changing around me~ lao liao lao liao... hehe

Anonymous said...

So touching and i suppose tis would be a great blog n entry to read as it shows us and teach us many important things tat we might never experience. Truly agree wif all ur sayings!