Friday, February 08, 2008

Reluctantly being tagged..... =.=

Ask HIM not to tag me HE just don't understand...still want to tag me. bleh....

Here are those taggies questions:-

Seven things you plan to do before you die


1. Establish a firm career, earn heaps of $$$
2. Spend time with the one I love
3. Spend time with family
4. Build a nice cozy house
5. Travel round the world
6. Help as many poor and needy people as I can
7. Tell the one whom I love that I love you so much

Seven things you can do

1. can spend lots of money
2. can talk crap until others fall asleep
3. can tell super lame jokes that makes people wanna bash me up
4. can make kids cry without beating them, by using sarcasm only
5. can be a real ass if I wanted to
6. can be a really sarcastic ass if I want to
7. can act cute and make people vomit

Seven most repeated phrases or words

1. Shit!
2. Fuck!
3. Macibai
4. huh?
5. o....
6. yea....
7. die liao....

Seven physical traits you look for the opposite sex

1. Sexy
2. Hot!
3. Sizzling hot
4. Cute
5. Kissable sexy lips
6. Smiling face not the 'bin ci ci' one (means always pull a long face)
7. Not an obese lady.


Three names you go by

1. Edwin
2. dwin
3. dwin dwin


Three things you like about yourself

1. Adorable
2. Handsome
3. Damn hot!! (errrr.....don't puke k)

Three things you don't like about yourself


1. Still quite fat...wanna loose more weight
2. being too handsome
3. Too lovable


Three things that scares me

1. Failing my exams
2. No money
3. When someone I love says they don't want me anymore

Three drinks *non and alcoholic*

1. Coffee
2. Milk (choc & fresh)
3. Peach & Orange Juice



Three of your daily essentials

1. Money
2. Handphone
3. Love

Three things that you are wearing now

1. A T-shirt & Short pants
2. A ring
3. A stud


Three of my favourite movies

1. LOTR
2. Simsons, The movie
3. Chipmunks!

Two Truths and A Lie

1. Truth 1 : I am so handsome
2. Truth 2 : I such a hunk
3. Lie: All the truths stated above is a lie

Three things about the opposite sex that appeals you

1.She is look-able
2. Kind hearted
3. Not a total bitch

Three careers that you are considering, or have considered
1. accountant (considering which field to enter)
2. Airline CEO (considering)
3. Lecturer (considering)

Three people you would like to tag

1. Chye Lin ( so she can update her blog)
2. Jadey
3. Johnson


Don't tag me anymore...please I beg of you...





4 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

sweetie pie, why are u so vain?

hahahaha... really vain enough that it could kill me. hahaha...

Dwinz said...

Sugar Plum, I can't help it, once in a while we should and ought to be vain. Don't you think so?

Does my vainness kill you?But u knot die lar... later me how le?
LOL

Ntheng said...

don't you feel how great tag is? especially when you tagged someone, not feeling so heavenly "song" at all??

well at least the guy who've tagged did feel so, heavenly bala bababa~

Angel Valerie said...

ei, ur vain-ness hasnt killed me so yet and i wonder how are u going to come up with a vainness that could kill me. muahaha. think hard, dear, think hard.