Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Arrggh! Tax!

Its tomorrow!! My taxation issues mid-term test... I am so screwed.... tax is fun in a way... but at the same time it is one confusing subject..aih aih...

We are going to be tested on 5 chapters.... yes 5 chapters are there are so many things to remember lucky for me its an open book test... eh.... wait..... is open book that good? I don't think I even have the time to flip through ever single pages of the Australian Master Tax Guide (MTG). Which chapter am I in now??? Only in Chapter 4 Residency.... a really confusing topic.... gosh... and my worst topic si topic 5 which is on Capital Tax Gain fondly known as the CGT. I sucked at this topic period... what am I to do..... *cries*

Photobucket
Photobucket
The MTG.... from Tee Heng... lolx.... looks like Oxford dictionary man! Wing do you miss this book? lolx!

I need some dose of donuts and a cup of Nescafe to calm me down...hey... waitta minute... I forgot I went to buy some more donuts with weepinky yesterday...yes... donuts for life! Believe it or not I thought the donut craze would have fade put but guess what there was still a long queue there. haha!

Photobucket
Donuts! Donuts! yeah... I am going nuts!

Oh well.... back to the books now... wish me luck ok?




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, bro!! You will do well in the test!! Just try your best ok? Hugz!

Anonymous said...

Good luck edwin!

Dwinz said...

Thanks Che and Vivien...

sighs... hopefully la

Anonymous said...

hahaha...and the textbook's cover made it so easy lookin'...with the dolphin and in pink...

by the way, isn't the last picture..J co?

NaNa said...

u lurpe donuts??? apparently kuching apple donuts doesn't taste as great like the one in kl.hmm