Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New Bedsheets!

..............................................................................................................................................................................
Short Talk:
Having Holidays now... one week... ah...relaxation... WAIT! I have not touched my Taxation yet! arrggh! Back to books again... bleh!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Ha....Ha.... He ...He... Ho... Ho.... I got new bed sheet and new pillowcase~ I am so happy! Well to be more precise, this is the first time ever I shopped for my own bedsheets. I don't know why I had the sudden urge to buy new bed sheets.

So the urge brought me into Aussino. Initially I was aiming at buying standard bed sheets which cost around RM69.90 but the thing is that I am using a single bed and for single bed package it comes with only one pillow case and the dang thing is that if I get the RM 69.90 bedsheets with patterns on it, it will be very hard to for me to find an extra pillow case to go with it! Yes! I am greedy I sleep with TWO pillows... I need one for hugging you know.

So, when I visited Aussino the second time. The store manager or assistant told me they are having offers now and its 50% of for one section of the bedsheets. As I browse through the choices I decided to settle down for the 100% pure cotton bedsheets with 260 thread counts. The original price of the bed sheet is RM 115.00 so after discount it is only RM 52.50!! Yahoo!!! I was overjoyed so I stared choosing the colour that I wanted which is Khaki. But dang! the Aussino branch in Spring did not have singles for the 100% cotton... sad... sad.... but fear not because they have another branch in Tun Jugah so the kind manager/ assistant called up the other branch and asked if they have it and lady luck seems to be with me that day because they still have a few left in the Tun Jugah branch.

Photobucket
Aussino @ Spring

So, after class I send my car for servicing and ask David to save me from boredom and we went down town to Tun Jugah. Alas, when we arrive in Aussino I straight away asked the sales assistant and she brought me to the shelf where they keep the 100% cotton single bed sheets. I also found out that they have more choices for pillow case in this branch so I took extra pillow cases with the same material as the bed sheet that I am getting and guess what! There is a 50% discount for the pillow case too!

Photobucket
My new bed sheet and pillow case... *loves*

Just in case, you guys are wondering why am I so picky with the colours is because I like my stuff to match and to look nice and also comfy! ha... ha!

Oh I was overjoyed so I took the items and paid it at the cashier and the total cost was RM85.00. So it wasn't that bad at all.

Now, I can't wait to use the new bed sheet! ha! ha!

So there goes, dwinz first time buying bed sheets for himself ... ha ha

P/s: Angel the bed sheet is for me NOT you la! Lol...you got the wrong idea about your birthday present! Lolx!


7 comments:

Angel Valerie said...

ok... i know its kinda embarassing. i dont want to comment liao :P

Dwinz said...

lol... it is isn't it ?

jimmy jackson said...

Great...Enjoy with the new bed and pillows. Enjoy with the new cotton bed sheets. I have a website that has different kinds of pillows and beds that are at very affordable rates and of course very attractive.

Angel Valerie said...

.........

Anonymous said...

why fuss about having different coloured pillowcases??

all my pillowcases are in different colours...no matter how hard i try to have all the same colour..it just don't work for me...

psst...didn't i tell anyone that i have altogether 8 pillows and 2 bolsters in my kch bed and 6 pillows and a bolster on my bed in kl?? blush*

Anonymous said...

good afternoon bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 350 dollars on every page. But finally I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Bed Sheets said...

Great going guys! We might try to work a reference to this one into the kas bed sheets newsletter later next week. Thanks again!