Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

This is a special post specially dedicated to Angel Valerie.

Angel...today is your special day, don't stress yourself too much... relax a bit and enjoy your big day!

Older by another years means you are wiser by another year. Take care and God Bless.

Hugs ~! Muacks~!

A special poem for you.
Another Year

I’m wishing you another year
Of laughter, joy and fun,
Surprises, love and happiness,
And when your birthday’s done,
I hope you feel deep in your heart,
As your birthdays come and go,
How very much you mean to me,
More than you can know.

By Joanna Fuchs


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!

1 comment:

Angel Valerie said...

waaaaaaaaahhhhhh...

u've made me feel like crying... i was already feeling so touched that u called several times on the eve on my bdae and u remembered my bdae...

*sob, sob*

just five minutes ago, alice called me saying that my pressie got here safely. that time, i oledi feel touched (for once again).

and a minute ago, i was replying ur SMS and now, im sitting here, reading this very entry.

waaaaaaaahhhh :(

if its not because of the crowd in the internet lab now, i would be crying my heart out...

waaaaah...

u've made me feel so loved today. muacks... thanks a lot, sweetie!